Complaint Dept!!

Seeker BP

You know what makes me so mad that I could just kneel down over a hot deep fryer and bob for hushpuppies?

Forget about all this tainted spinach. Tell Popeye he aint got any worries! Forget about fido's funny fetuchine! My dog aint gonna have anymore of them problems with liftin his leg on my neighbors bike! And you can forget about the Mouse Taco's at the New Jersey Taco Bells! By the way, anything tastes good with ketchup!

No what I am mad about is these so called "Cured Hams"! What in the sam hill are they cured of??? You know somebody is not tellin the truth about this! I figure you can look at this two ways. What if they didn't completely cure the ham? No tellin what kind of disease you be gettin! Is this something that maybe they may want to throw at them pinko fanatics that want to take our heads off? Could be a secret weapon of some sort maybe? Then again, I think they are not tellin us that they may have a cure for all that ills us! Just think, can you imagine doin away with compulsive excessive nose hair! My Aunt Fanny use to have a mustache on her lip when we seen her at Thanksgivin. Wasn't until a few years ago I was told she had no lip hair. Enough to shiver ya sneekers right off ya foot! And what about that contagous ingrown toe nail problem! I for one would like to see that cured. Hard enough I gotta kick ole Bessy in the booty when we have to plow up the backyard for the corn every year. I think we need that Geraldo Rivera dude to start one of them Tee Vee vestigations. Sure get the truth out then I'll betcha! Course they may get around to it after all this Anna Necole Smith crap. You did know she died din't ya?.............huh............WAKE UP UHMERIKA!!!!

(Copied from a post on our local geocachers yahoo page...Hog Cacher...aka...Guy W. Pigg)

Seems to me that every thread that I read has some kind of complaint installed in it. So I decided to open a complaint Dept here right now!! Vent your frustrations, and get it off your chest!! Cache ON icon_mad.gif<!--graemlin:;)--> icon_eek.gif<!--graemlin::eek:--> icon_smile.gif<!--graemlin::)--> icon_frown.gif<!--graemlin::laughing:--> icon_confused.gif<!--graemlin::confused:--> icon_cool.gif<!--graemlin::laughing:-->

I am complaining about cachers who have problems with my log entries, but haven't contacted me about those log entries. I admit I wrote a log I shouldn't have, but now I am hearing that I am upsetting a lot of cachers. I would like to stop leaving upsetting logs...but besides the one I don't know what entries I am leaving that are offensive!

i'm complaining because my neighborhood children are setting off fireworks. as if the artillery fire isn't enough. at least i know that the artillery will stop in fifteen minutes.

Sounds like a report to the local PD about the gunshots you keep hearing. ;)

the artillery fire has stopped for the evening. they only fire until 22:00.

Yes I DO want to climb this mountain. Yes, I DO want to get scratches all over. Yes, I KNOW its hot. Yes, I KNOW you're sweating. No, the mosquitos aren't biting ME. Yes, I KNOW you're hungry. Yes, I KNOW where we're going. No, we're NOT lost. Yes, I DID look at the map. No, there ISN'T a spider in your hair. Yes, I KNOW we're not even halfway back yet. No, this ISN'T the last cache we're ever searching for.<BR><BR>Arghhh! Sometimes I wish I could clone myself.<BR><BR><BR>-----------------------------------------------------------<BR>I sincerely feel that the facts are completely irrelevant in this case.

Hey! :) You've been spying on me and my husband! Stalker! :o

Business cards and bottle tops (unless they're for a free soda) left in a cache are NOT a trade item. I toss them when I find them.

Hey I left a business card for "Harry Dresden, Wizard" once. You don't get those often. And I left a Jones Soda bottle cap with a fortune that said "You will come into a big fortune soon" or something like that. All right, I did leave other things with those, but I thought they were cool. It was better than the broken pieces of plastic and railroad track ties that were already in there.

I'm complaining about those cachers who put out caches with a theme and state on the cache page many times in no uncertain terms that you MUST trade according to the theme.

Why are others trying to dictate what I must now trade at caches? This mentality makes me dislike the cachers in question enough to refuse to find their caches; or, more likely, find their caches and fill em with non-theme related crap.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Edited by AstroD-Team

Is any one else unhappy with the way the "printer friendly" pages print out, it always takes two pages with the map on the second page. It would be much more useful for the map to print higher on the page as it used to - then we can decide whether to print the whole thing or just the first page.

Is any one else unhappy with the way the "printer friendly" pages print out, it always takes two pages with the map on the second page. It would be much more useful for the map to print higher on the page as it used to - then we can decide whether to print the whole thing or just the first page.

Welcome to the Forums! ;) A lot of people are complaining about this over in the Web Site Forum, but only Premium Members can see that Forum . . . B)

Welcome to the Forums! ;) A lot of people are complaining about this over in the Web Site Forum, but only Premium Members can see that Forum . . . B)

That's what I thought, also, until I noticed CR posting in there. Then I noticed that bunches of non-PMs post there.

Really . . . ? I thought it was a Moderator who made that statement just last week . . B)

Yeah. I just checked and 'Members" are posting in there. It does go away when you log out, however, so maybe he meant that only members can see it.

Edited by sbell111

Oh heck...why not.

On topic: I hate it when people don't understand that a log is a log and a stump is a stump and they are NOT the same thing. And also the last remaining scrap of upright wood, left over from a looooooong decayed stump, sticking up out of some leaves on the forest floor is also not a stump. Logs: fallen tree bodies lying horizonal on the ground. Stumps: upright remains of tree bases.

Non-geocaching: I hate it when people don't give turn signals!! Don't you know that you need to tell your fellow roadmates what your intentions are? Nothing like sitting in your car in a parking lot waiting for oncoming traffic to pass so you can pull out on the main road...only to have a car abruptly turn into another parking lot while you've waiting for him/her to go by. B) There is a reason you are taught to give signals in driving school.

Oh heck...why not.

On topic: I hate it when people don't understand that a log is a log and a stump is a stump and they are NOT the same thing. And also the last remaining scrap of upright wood, left over from a looooooong decayed stump, sticking up out of some leaves on the forest floor is also not a stump. Logs: fallen tree bodies lying horizonal on the ground. Stumps: upright remains of tree bases.

Either way, my hint would likely be "behind (or in) the tree" :blink: Edited by sbell111

I'm complaining about the guy who claims that the coordinates to my cache is off even though 560 people found it before he did with no problems at all!

September 21 by SlackerCachers (11 found)

TNLN, TFTC. A bit tough to find until we widened the search a bit. It was clear that coordinates are a bit off, as a fair amount of delicate growth had been trampled by previous visitors in an effort to find this cache. Not a lot of stuff left in the box other than junk and the travel bug racing to Maui... we thought bringing that back to PA may be a bit counterproductive so we left it in the cache.

SC

Pay them no mind. They have 11 finds.

I'm complaining about the guy who claims that the coordinates to my cache is off even though 560 people found it before he did with no problems at all!

September 21 by SlackerCachers (11 found)

TNLN, TFTC. A bit tough to find until we widened the search a bit. It was clear that coordinates are a bit off, as a fair amount of delicate growth had been trampled by previous visitors in an effort to find this cache. Not a lot of stuff left in the box other than junk and the travel bug racing to Maui... we thought bringing that back to PA may be a bit counterproductive so we left it in the cache.

SC

Pay them no mind. They have 11 finds.

look at the log 4 down from SlackerCachers (Team Dakota & Cheyenne)...that's their OTHER login...but Team Dakota & Cheyenne ADMIT they are in PA...how could they log a find? And how do dogs type? That's my complaint...dogs that type!

Edited by new_dharma
And how do dogs type? That's my complaint...dogs that type!

Super Milkbones. You have to be special to get them.

I have a cool canine keyboard. You haven't seen those?

I have a credit card too. Paid for my membership with it. Dogs can even be Platinum Members. I was the first. Platinum Puppymonster. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

And how do dogs type? That's my complaint...dogs that type!

Super Milkbones. You have to be special to get them.

I have a cool canine keyboard. You haven't seen those?

I have a credit card too. Paid for my membership with it. Dogs can even be Platinum Members. I was the first. Platinum Puppymonster. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

good thing my dog isn't reading over my shoulder...she's pretty demanding & would probably want a premium membership, too!

My official registered complaint. I can't find the form to fill in so I'll wing it.

This thread was stareted out as little more than infantile scatological references and a total waste of time. It should be off topic at least, locked at better and deleted at best! Moderator is sleeping I guess.

RATTLEBARS

Edited by Rattlebars

My complaint? I don't like not being able to do anything about my bookmarks upon losing premium membership. Yeah, I'll get back into it again, just as soon as I can buy myself some new shoes and put aside a little money for Christmas, but in the meantime couldn't I at least get rid of those bookmarks?

Off topic: I still can't shake the notion that mtn-man is really a dog. I mean, if I were to meet him at an event, I'd be expecting to shake hands with the dog in his avatar.

Things that annoy me to no end....

Loose cigarettes being left in my caches

having to work today when the AC is broke in my office!

mosquitos

the fact that all of the cute geocaching guys seem to be married!

crappy copy machines

DNF's

People that throw cigarette butts on the ground

Feeling itchy after geocaching

Did I mention the broken AC! :)

My complaint: People who don't log their DNFs on my caches, and probably on other caches as well . . . :)

On my caches I get a log on one saying they are still working on finding "XXX cache," or I get a log saying "Finally. I thought I looked there when I was here before." :D But . . . there are no corresponding DNFs . . . :D

If they would log their DNFs, they just might get an email nudging them in the right direction . . . B)

People . . . please log your DNFs. :D

Seems to me that every thread that I read has some kind of complaint installed in it. So I decided to open a complaint Dept here right now!! Vent your frustrations, and get it off your chest!! Cache ON icon_mad.gif<!--graemlin::o--> icon_eek.gif<!--graemlin::eek:--> icon_smile.gif<!--graemlin::ph34r:--> icon_frown.gif<!--graemlin::(--> icon_confused.gif<!--graemlin::confused:--> icon_cool.gif<!--graemlin::(-->

I am complaining about cachers who have problems with my log entries, but haven't contacted me about those log entries. I admit I wrote a log I shouldn't have, but now I am hearing that I am upsetting a lot of cachers. I would like to stop leaving upsetting logs...but besides the one I don't know what entries I am leaving that are offensive!

On the Same subject... People DNFing cachs, because they "got about a mile away and realized I had to walk from there", and "Got within 300 ft, and was told to turn around. So I didn't go after it". A DNF is when you Actually get to the Cache site, Look for awhile(I usually look for about 45 Minuites and 2 Phone-a-Cacher Calls) and then Still Don't find it. Then they complain because I ask them to change their log to a note...

The Steaks

My complaint: ripping off terminology from lousy children's books.

Muggle .... the first and last time i will ever use that word.

if it was a 10 year old that came up with it it would be kinda cute once or twice, but anyone over the age of 12 that speaks to others over the age of 12 using language like that i'd say is either seriously intellectually or emotionally stunted.

possible replacement terms:

-infidel

-heathen

-outlander

Malachai.jpg

ps

i don't need it pointed out that my id is lifted from a novel usually read in middle school.

Seems to me that every thread that I read has some kind of complaint installed in it. So I decided to open a complaint Dept here right now!! Vent your frustrations, and get it off your chest!! Cache ON icon_mad.gif<!--graemlin::)--> icon_eek.gif<!--graemlin::eek:--> icon_smile.gif<!--graemlin::D--> icon_frown.gif<!--graemlin:;)--> icon_confused.gif<!--graemlin::confused:--> icon_cool.gif<!--graemlin::)-->

On the Same subject... People DNFing cachs, because they "got about a mile away and realized I had to walk from there", and "Got within 300 ft, and was told to turn around. So I didn't go after it". A DNF is when you Actually get to the Cache site, Look for awhile(I usually look for about 45 Minuites and 2 Phone-a-Cacher Calls) and then Still Don't find it. Then they complain because I ask them to change their log to a note...

The Steaks

This kind of DNF, where the person does not even get near the cache, does not bother me at all, so long as the cacher reports enough details in their DNF log to make clear what transpired. In fact, I enjoy reading such DNFs on our Psycho caches!

DUDE!
Mope Man, you must have been caching for a gazillion years now.

Do they refer to MOPARing something like they do Markwelling?

Not a complaint, but Moparing a cache, I believe, is when you visit a cache, but don't log it because you are "behind" your logging by over 2 years. This is different from not logging them all, since the person who Mopars a cache says they intend to log it, or at least still say they are behind in logging. I am proud to say I have at least one cache I know of that Mopar himself has Mopared. :D
My official registered complaint. I can't find the form to fill in so I'll wing it.

This thread was stareted out as little more than infantile scatological references and a total waste of time. It should be off topic at least, locked at better and deleted at best! Moderator is sleeping I guess.

RATTLEBARS

My first complaint:

People who complain about a thread, and say stuff like "I can't find the form to fill in so I'll wing it," especially when the "form to fill in" is right there:p_report.gif:laughing:

My second complaint:

the artillery fire has stopped for the evening. they only fire until 22:00.
Where'd flask go? I miss reading her posts... :D Edited by Too Tall John

My complaint: ripping off terminology from lousy children's books.

Muggle .... the first and last time i will ever use that word.

Hey, Muggle (as used in geocaching) is in the Oxford English Dictionary.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsi...000/2882895.stm

My peeve is when geocachers don't use Muggle correctly. It means a person unfamiliar with geocaching. It does not mean "a thief". Hence, a "muggled" cache simply means a cache found by a Muggle, not necessarily a cache that has been stolen or vandalized.

:o My complaint:

Personally, I am sick and tired of all of the images of Signal prancing around naked. :laughing:

The most clothing I have ever noticed was a scarf in one picture.

signal.gif

I don't have a problem with "nudity" per se, but when you have pics like this one:

map_sig.gif

it's disturbing with the toungue sticking out in such a lewd manner.

Another thing is the fact that Signal is not from this planet and probably related to:

teletubbies-dipsy.jpg

The fact that Groundspeak goes out of their way to hire beings from other planets (for cheaper wages probably) is not fair to the humans that live here. :D

The only thing these are good for is target practice.

teletubbies-dipsy.jpg

I hate Barney too.

a4b1e890-cc0c-429c-af6d-7869a3768341.jpg

What about this guy? ;):)

Dang... :)

I thought he looked familiar... :)

I actually was born with an antenna on my head, but as I kept spraining it when I hit my head (I am too tall, after all...) I had it surgically moved.

Edited by Too Tall John

I would like to complain about this post. It made me quite upset to see you are upsetting others. THERE, you've been contacted. ;)