OT: One of my favorite Web Sites

umc

WOW! I've been walking around naked for the last hour calling myself ZOMBO, pulling on my hair, and spitting at everyone. That's some website.... icon_eek.gif

If your house catches afire, and there aint no water around,

If your house catches afire, and there aint no water around,

Throw your jelly out the window; let the dog-gone shack burn down.

**Huddie Ledbetter**

Sorry to dig this one back up but I just had to share one of my other favorite web sites. This one has had me in tears when I first found it.

The kids will also like this one so you may want to share. Again you will need audio to get the full effect.

http://etrata.home.attbi.com/flash/banana.swf

______________________________________________________________________________________

Proud New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

Toe,

If you let the song play all the way to the end, the artist and title appear on the "credits" screen. I would type the answer here, but I need to go eat lunch for the third time today. Can't quite figure that out.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

If you let the song play all the way to the end, the artist and title appear on the "credits" screen.

Ahh - gracias. I'll edit this message to reflect the answer to my question as soon as I sit through that animation. icon_smile.gif

Peanut Butter Jelly Time - The Buckwheat Boys

toe.gif

Click the Toe...  and please stop confusing your opinion with fact, ok?

Hey guys, I was just checking on incoming links to the site and we are getting traffic from a place called Geocaching.com. I took a look, and, get this - - there are 35,000 people in the world who spend their free time searching for Happy Meal Toys hidden in Tupperware containers out in the forest! I can only imagine how much time they spend crawling through poison ivy and thorns. Worse yet, they have a message board with more than 150,000 posts to it! Half of them by someone called "umc." What's a "umc"?

One visit was enough for this site.

So, did anybody get the results from the tournament in California? I bet that O'Connor beats his 7.5 second record for the double reverse pyramid stack.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.

quote:
Originally posted by TT120:

OMG!! She was doing that so fast it didn't even look real.

I may have only been to the site one time, but I played the heck out of that thing trying to see if it was faked.

quote:

Y'know Leprechaun, After I read your post, I went looking for their forums. DUH, sometimes, I'm just too stupid for my own good. tt120twitchy.gif

TechnoGEEK

It helps to know Lep.

Anytime you see one of his post it's best if you watch your step... icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by TT120:

OMG!! She was doing that so fast it didn't even look real.

It once cost me a $10 cover charge and six folded dollar bills just to be able to say that.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-