Geocaching and Jeremy on Travel Channel

hunkahunka

The Travel Channel had one of their 10 Best ....

Type show last night. This time it was the 10 Best Treasure hunting sites in North America.

Geocaching was #7!! They even had Jeremy Irish hiding a cache!! Maybe it was a stand-in cause he looked nothing like his picture on the Avatar!! Or was this a re-run that I may have missed??

I haven't seen this yet. I checked on the TC website and can't see anything listed on the "10 Best Treasure hunting sites in North America". It also said last night they ran the "10 best Mexican beaches". Can someone point me in the right direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scoobie

A day without sunshine is like.....NIGHT!

The 10 best Mexican beaches are just two spaces south of that one country that is just one space north of the lower 48 and one space east of the western 1, and 2 spaces northeast of the extreme southwestern floating 1.

There was some confusion earlier in another thread about the location of that country alluded to in the afore mentioned paragraph, whehter or not is was a country or simply an extra big state of the US or a step child state of the jolly old isle on the other side of the atlantic.

Mexican Beaches are, by the way, very very nice at this time of year and with Christmas just around the corner, I think a warm vacation would be nice. (It is snowing here in Utah for the third day in a row...)

Enough rambling now, back to work.

Kirk out.

quote:
Originally posted by Search1128:

The 10 best Mexican beaches are just two spaces south of that one country that is just one space north of the lower 48 and one space east of the western 1, and 2 spaces northeast of the extreme southwestern floating 1.

There was some confusion earlier in another thread about the location of that country alluded to in the afore mentioned paragraph, whehter or not is was a country or simply an extra big state of the US or a step child state of the jolly old isle on the other side of the atlantic.

Mexican Beaches are, by the way, very very nice at this time of year and with Christmas just around the corner, I think a warm vacation would be nice. (It is snowing here in Utah for the third day in a row...)

Enough rambling now, back to work.

Kirk out.

And this helps me find out about the travel channel geocaching segment how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scoobie

A day without sunshine is like.....NIGHT!