cache container

mdmax371

I'll usually use the Clayjar system as a guide when hiding a cache and if I'm not certain that my rating is accurate, I'll solicit input from some finders.

For one of my caches, I was pretty sure it would be difficult to find. It was well hidden in an area that had a number of possible hiding spots. I gave it 3 stars for difficulty. But after seeing a few logs that mentioned "quick find", or "found it easily", I e-mailed a few finders and knocked it down to a 1.5 based on their comments.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs, but by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" -Max Beerbohm

I was concerned about a multi cache I planted in Idaho- it's really as ister-cache to one in Pensylvania stashed by Griffith's gnat. There are no instructions as to how to find the second coordinates within the first cache, but due to the nature of the cache, it's not impossible to figure out. I thought it would be too tough to figure out without directions, but Griffith's Gnat assured med that geochers could figure it out. Sure enough, it had been found within 12 hours of being posted. I have had reports that someone has left additional clues on the first leg, so I need to go do some maintenance, though.