Tupperware profit up 16%

If we ever crached one, I think the Tupperware rep wouldn't be prepared for our onslaught of questions:

1) "How well will this hold up against a bear..."?

2) "To what degree is this watertight?"

3) "Forget the sandwich containers sister, what have y'got in the way of 2 gallon containers that can fit in a stump?" icon_biggrin.gif

If we ever crached one, I think the Tupperware rep wouldn't be prepared for our onslaught of questions:

3) "Forget the sandwich containers sister, what have y'got in the way of 2 gallon containers that can fit in a stump?" icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Salvo:

Now THAT is funny! ROTFLMAO!

My hat (with brain inside) is off to you, Salvo!

--majicman

quote:
Originally posted by Salvo:

Now THAT is funny! ROTFLMAO!

My hat (with brain inside) is off to you, Salvo!

--majicman

I think a Tupperware party would be very interesting to have as part of a meeting for those of you who may have some sort of Geocaching association/group/whatevere in your area. A nice change of pace and I'd love to see the Tupperware person's face when they relaize what we have planned for it. Who knows they may have an option that is as good as an ammo box, but not available in stores.

quote:
Originally posted by magellan315:

I think a Tupperware party would be very interesting to have as part of a meeting for those of you who may have some sort of Geocaching association/group/whatevere in your area. A nice change of pace and I'd love to see the Tupperware person's face when they relaize what we have planned for it. Who knows they may have an option that is as good as an ammo box, but not available in stores.

Tupperware Party Event Cache!

25021_1200.gif