UK journalist seeking information...

Guest hsabbers

Guest hsabbers

Hello all,

I'm a journalist working on geocaching-related piece for a well-known UK magazine.

I'm hoping to make contact with UK-based geocaching enthusiasts prepared to talk me about their experiences and endeavours as regards this new sport.

Thanks in advance.

Harry Sabbers.

Guest Moss Trooper

Well I'm willing but to date we havent been able to do much because of foot and mouth.. And I am also planning to plant a cache or two in the near future.

Guest Scottworld

Hello, picked up a few caches my self and also planted a few.

Scotty

quote:
Originally posted by hsabbers:

Hello all,

I'm a journalist working on geocaching-related piece for a well-known UK magazine.

I'm hoping to make contact with UK-based geocaching enthusiasts prepared to talk me about their experiences and endeavours as regards this new sport.

Thanks in advance.

Harry Sabbers.

Guest Schwuk

Not much caching due to FMD, but I'm happy to talk.

Contact me on schwuk@schwuk.com

------------------

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Guest MonteChristo

Sure - if you want the opinions of a "newbie", planning their first cache.. I'm happy to enter an email exchange.

I can just imagine the angles: is this just a game for boys with toys? or - does technology allow us to live our our fantasies of pirates and buried treasures? :-)

Guest McIrish

quote:
Originally posted by MonteChristo:

Sure - if you want the opinions of a "newbie", planning their first cache.. I'm happy to enter an email exchange.

I can just imagine the angles: is this just a game for boys with toys? or - does technology allow us to live our our fantasies of pirates and buried treasures? :-)

Monte Christo, Monte Christo this is also a game for girls! sigh LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Guest McIrish

quote:
Originally posted by MonteChristo:

Monte Christo, Monte Christo this is also a game for girls! sigh LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Guest MonteChristo

quote:
Originally posted by McIrish:

Sure - *I* know that - and I'll be sure to pass that on to any journalist who asks me! icon_smile.gif

By the way, does anyone know the rough proportion of girl:boy Geocachers?

[This message has been edited by MonteChristo (edited 18 August 2001).]

Guest MonteChristo

quote:
Originally posted by McIrish:

Sure - *I* know that - and I'll be sure to pass that on to any journalist who asks me! icon_smile.gif

By the way, does anyone know the rough proportion of girl:boy Geocachers?

[This message has been edited by MonteChristo (edited 18 August 2001).]