Area 51

Guest Ualramprat

Does anyone know the cordinates for Area 51??

Phew! At least he did not ask for the coordinates for Area P29 or Area 34! Had he done so, the blue-eyed, blonde-haired 8 foot tall space aliens who have been here on earth for a billion years before humans appeared, and who share those two areas with top-secret arms of the US military(*1), would likely have been really pissed!

Note *1: What I have written above about the aliens is entirely true. I know it is true, because I read it on the Internet and also because I met a man last week in a pub in Tempe Arizona who has actually traveled to the moon and back on a sightseeing jaunt in one of the alien craft which is based at area P29.

:o

:laughing:

:rolleyes::ph34r:

Well, according to googlemaps, the whole Area51 area is just an irregularly shaped gray blob.

37.239, -115.816

Well, according to googlemaps, the whole Area51 area is just an irregularly shaped gray blob.

37.239, -115.816

You really want THEM at your house don't you? :laughing::(

I have no problem having it at someones house, but the noise level would be out of control.

Having worked on the bombing range, I have been harassed by the white Jeep guys as much as two klicks from the border. That whole area is wired and they know when you are off the hard -top :(:(

White jeeps? I thought they were Red this year!

I did some work at a civilian quarry near there. Was trying to figure out how to get them some reliable and cost effective communications. Me and a co-worker were roaming around the desert with a directional antenna hooked to a service monitor on a dolly connected to a power inverter and car battery. We were monitoring cellular tower strengths from the various carriers that got signal near there so we could find a spot to build an active repeater. Even thought we were on private property we got the shakedown from the MIB guys. They let us continue our work once we fully explained ourselves but we still had many flyovers by the Predator drone over the next few days just checking us out.

Once we got the solar powered active repeater site constructed and operational it kept getting vandalized. The quarry owner eventually bit the bullet and payed for an expensive satellite link.

We suspect it was the "tinfoil hat crowd" that was trashing our repeater based on some of the graffiti we found applied to the equipment container. Probably paranoid that it was a some kind of "brain scanner" or something similar.

Happy Hunting!