Forums "Test" Messages

iBrew

Ok, Ok......I'm guilty of leaving several "test" messages on old forum threads just to tweak my signature using UBBcode. Now, how do I delete them?? I've tried via the edit button and it says that thay have been deleted but they are still there. Any suggestions? Sorry for the few unnessary messages.

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

Check out my completely useless homepage

Click here -> My Webpage

quote:
Oh, Great Spirit, let us greet the dawn of a new day when all men live as brothers and peace reigns everywhere!

Tet s, etst, stte, test, test, there we go.. got it that last time...

--------------------------------------------------

If you're ever stuck in some thick undergrowth, in your underwear, don't stop and think of what other words have "under"; in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness.

This has been a test of the emergency caching system. The geocachers in your area in voluntary cooperation with federal, state, and local cachers have developed this system to keep you informed of a caching emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, the posts you just saw would have been followed by official news, information or instructions.

This concludes this test of the emegency caching system.

quote:
This has been a test of the emergency caching system. The geocachers in your area in voluntary cooperation with federal, state, and local cachers have developed this system to keep you informed of a caching emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, the posts you just saw would have been followed by official news, information or instructions.

This concludes this test of the emegency caching system.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(You forgot the sound effects, just thought I would help out) icon_wink.gif

"Nice find! I must go tell Harry, Ron and Hermione."

testestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestest

does that feel better?