Too Depressed to Geocache!

My Lakers just got their butts kicked. icon_frown.gif I'm so depressed that I don't even want to go out and find a cache today.

Perhaps what I need to do is hide a theme cache that is dedicated to the Lakers Threepeat. Best of luck to the Spurs! If anyone deserves another title it's Tim Duncan.

--CoronaKid

quote:
Originally posted by CoronaKid:

My Lakers just got their butts kicked. icon_frown.gif I'm so depressed ~~~

--CoronaKid

And yes life is hard, Myself I went to the Book in Mexico and laid a bet (the line gave them 5 1/2 points & playing at Home) a sure thing (ya-sure) Oh Well so goes life icon_rolleyes.gif

Mzee ~~~ "And now where"

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

Well, when the heck is Jeff Gordon gonna win another race? I'm gonna quit caching till he does. (Blatant troll; Flame ON) I really am a big Jeff Gordon fan.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

Funny, I wouldn't have guessed you were a woman from your profile! (only girls like #24!)

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

What sport are you talking about???? None of those names turn up on the geocaching website. Who are they? What did they win? Was it some kind of geocaching event or contest in or on a lake?

icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, I don't know who Jeff Gordon is either, but I really respect Jeff Cooper!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

Funny, I wouldn't have guessed you were a woman from your profile! (only girls like #24!)

Hey! icon_biggrin.gif I was a Gordon fan before he ever won a race in NASCAR. You must be a fan of that NASCAR meanie Tony Stewart. icon_razz.gif

quote:

My Lakers just got their butts kicked. icon_frown.gif I'm so depressed that I don't even want to go out and find a cache today.

I had the opposite reaction. I'm going to take solice by going cache hunting this Saturday since I won't have to stay home to watch game 7.

-- I found it in the last place I looked.

quote:

Hey! icon_biggrin.gif I was a Gordon fan before he ever won a race in NASCAR. You must be a fan of that NASCAR meanie Tony Stewart. icon_razz.gif

I used to have a girlfriend that loved Jeff Gordon and hated geocaching..... I still miss her sometimes......

My favorite driver is Dick Trickle.

Couldn't give a rats @ss what he's up to, but the guy's name has cracked me up every time I've heard it for the last 15yrs. icon_biggrin.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:

I used to have a girlfriend that loved Jeff Gordon _and_ hated geocaching..... I still miss her sometimes......

My favorite driver is http://www.dicktricklefanclub.com/.

Couldn't give a rats @ss what he's up to, but the guy's name has cracked me up every time I've heard it for the last 15yrs. icon_biggrin.gif

I love how everyone tries to say his name with a straight face during a race. The local sports announcers don't always make it that far. icon_razz.gif

Could you imagine if he had a record like Gordon's what fun everyone would have with it? Like: If you want a winning race team ya gotta have Dick Trickle. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

quote:
Originally posted by philaduck:

As a Trailblazers fan, I know your pain (ours is year-in year-out). All people like myself can do is take pleasure in the failure of the Lakers!

And also the 76'ers failure back in 1977.

Transplanted Oregonian, still believing....

Ok, I've loved this thread so far...the Dick Trickle comments gave me a good chuckle. icon_smile.gif

As for you Mopar, I like Jeff Gordon and I'm not female. ;p He's a great driver, and his protege, Jimmie Johnson are on my Fantasy League roster, along with Dale Jr. Ward Burton is too, but his performance this season has been lackluster, so he's earned a semi-permanent spot warming the bench.

And it's looking better and better for Phoenix to get a night race! w00t!

Brian

Team A.I.

quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Warrior:

What sport are you talking about???? None of those names turn up on the geocaching website. Who are they? What did they win? Was it some kind of geocaching event or contest in or on a lake?

icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, I don't know who Jeff Gordon is either, but I really respect Jeff Cooper!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

!

That cracks me up!! And I agree with ya except I'm a die-hard red-wings fan and I'm still smarting from the but whoopin Aneheim put on them.....

If God is your co-pilot, it's time to change seats!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bazzle:

Ya... But how about them Mighty Ducks!

My mind not only wanders...

Sometimes it leaves completely...

**Namaste**

Go Ducks Go! I bet a lot of hockey fans are pulling out their maps trying to figure out where the hell Anaheim is, much like Yankee fans last year.

It's funny that I actually live much closer to Anaheim than L.A. but I still cheer mainly for L.A. teams. I guess since I was raised closer to L.A. it's still in my blood.

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I'll be cheering on the Ducks nonetheless.

--CoronaKid

quote:

Go Ducks Go! I bet a lot of hockey fans are pulling out their maps trying to figure out where the hell Anaheim is, much like Yankee fans last year.

It's funny that I actually live much closer to Anaheim than L.A. but I still cheer mainly for L.A. teams. I guess since I was raised closer to L.A. it's still in my blood.

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I'll be cheering on the Ducks nonetheless.

--CoronaKid

I actually live in Portland. But could not care less about the Jailblazers (and whatever that sport they play is...). Would love to see Anaheim and Ottawa (underdog game of the decade) in the cup finals, but looks more like a Devil / Duck series. Still gotta love a team that has no superstars and no league leading scorers making it all the way. That is what balance will do for ya... icon_wink.gif

**Namaste**

quote:

Perhaps what I need to do is hide a theme cache that is dedicated to the Lakers Threepeat. Best of luck to the Spurs! If anyone deserves another title it's Tim Duncan.

--CoronaKid

Can I have your GPS? icon_biggrin.gif

icon911.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Aladin Sane:

Ok, you are all aware that Jeff Gorodon is Gay!

Not that there is anything wrong with that!!

dadgum and I missed the headlines... Gay race driver marries straight beauty queen... Perhaps that is the root of he and Brooke's marital issues icon_biggrin.gif

**Namaste**

quote:
Originally posted by bazzle:

quote:
Originally posted by Aladin Sane:

Ok, you are all aware that Jeff Gorodon is Gay!

Not that there is anything wrong with that!!

dadgum and I missed the headlines... Gay race driver marries straight beauty queen... Perhaps that is the root of he and Brooke's marital issues icon_biggrin.gif

**Namaste**

I noticed where you are from bazzle. So what you are saying is that she never really got to meet the meat..LOL...I crack myself up.

quote:

I noticed where you are from bazzle...

A nice place to eat, if you can handle the flight...

**Namaste**

I used to laugh my a..butt off when Dick Trickle, Sterling Marlin, and Alan Kulwicki were all racing. The whole commentary would sound like a meeting of the disfunctional and diseased.

Alan Kulwicki was my favorite driver when he died I couldn't get into nascar any more. But I'll never forget the polish victory laps.

Eeyore

I'm one sat short of triangulation.

At least you get to have a team. A football fan in our area of California only has fond (relatively fond, anyway) memories.

If you like football, you have no team! icon_frown.gif

If you like hockey you have the Kings and Ducks! icon_smile.gif

If you like baseball you have the Dodgers and Angels! icon_smile.gif

If you like Basketball you have the Lakers and if you don't like basketball you have the Clippers! icon_biggrin.gif

(Okay, a long way for a lame joke...)

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_W6DPS:

At least you get to have a team. A football fan in our area of California only has fond (relatively fond, anyway) memories.

If you like football, you have no team! icon_frown.gif

If you like hockey you have the Kings and Ducks! icon_smile.gif

If you like baseball you have the Dodgers and Angels! icon_smile.gif

If you like Basketball you have the Lakers and if you don't like basketball you have the Clippers! icon_biggrin.gif

(Okay, a long way for a lame joke...)

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

Come on over and root for the Texans. You know you want to. Underdogs are way more fun. Hey, I was born in Cali. Mark my words. The Texans won't disappoint this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Ltljon:

quote:

My favorite driver is http://www.dicktricklefanclub.com/.

Do you remember the reporter "Jack Arute"? (pronounced a root) The announcer would say: "Lets go to the pit's to Jack Arute".

You know that guy had to grow up tough.

LOL I just choked on my dinner. Khhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

quote:

As NorCal-native, Mostly-Baseball-and-Football-Fan, Sacramento-rooting, hockey-ignorant, currently SoCal-resident, all I have to say is:

"GoA's,GoGiants,GoNiners, IHatethe Raiders,GoKings,TheSharksAreOut?GoDucksIGuess,ILoveTrashingShaqButI'mTornAboutEliminatingTheLakersOurselves,AndDidYouNoticeThatWarriorsWereRespectableIfStillLosersThisYear?"

CK

--

Geocaching: The World's Finest Outdoor Geeking

"Oh, look at me. I'm off with my way cool friends to sniff floor wax." - Brian, 'My So-Called Life'

quote:
Originally posted by TMAN264:

Dude, at least you are not a Red Wings fan. Now THAT hurt! icon_mad.gif

Make a sanity check.http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

What are you talking about? There was no sweep. icon_rolleyes.gif

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

Saving geocaches - one golf ball at a time.

Flat_MiGeo_A88.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Runaround:

Why don't you try moving here to Cleveland. Only the Cubs fans have more to be depressed about.

Hey now...this is THE year for the Cubs (or is it next year again??)

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

quote:
Originally posted by trippy1976:

quote:
Originally posted by TMAN264:

Dude, at least you are not a Red Wings fan. Now THAT hurt! icon_mad.gif

Make a sanity check.http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

What are you talking about? There was no sweep. icon_rolleyes.gif

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

_Saving geocaches - one golf ball at a time._

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

Ummm, oh yeah. Thanks Bagdad Trippy! icon_eek.gif

And Okur tipped the shot in last night as well. dadgum New Jersey infidels....

Make a sanity check.migo_sig_logo.jpg