"ATTA-BOY" DEPT

In order to offset all of the negativity produced by the complaint dept, I decided to start an atta-boy dept. Feel free to pat someone on the back here.

I'll start off by giving my wife and kids a great big icon_smile.gif for picking up the slack I've left since my accident laxt July (see posts in complaint dept thread). I truly appreciate all of their help and support and I'm truly blessed to have them as a part of my life.

Thanks again.

"Seek and ye shall find"

We tried that once, and it appears there were more complaints than attaboys so that anti-complaint dept. fell back a few pages, and the complaint dept. keeps going strong. It's kind of the same way with the news, they only tell us the bad stuff. At the risk of brightening someone's day there were some anti-complaints and they can be read here

Cache you later,

Planet

"To err is human, to forgive....$5.00"

I want to give an Atta-Boy to my eight year old son Alex.

Yesterday, while I was sitting around averaging coords for my relocated cache he, without being asked, trashed out the cache location. He filled up a tall garbage bag there and on the way back.

Then he even sorted out the recyclables before throwing away the trash.

Mickey

Max Entropy

More than just a name, a lifestyle.

quote:
Originally posted by MaxEntropy:

I want to give an Atta-Boy to my eight year old son Alex.

Yesterday, while I was sitting around averaging coords for my relocated cache he, without being asked, trashed out the cache location. He filled up a tall garbage bag there and on the way back.

Then he even sorted out the recyclables before throwing away the trash.

Atta-Boy Alex.

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

Thank you Hiatus for helping to maintain my cache!:

''Grabbed the permanent marker and bought a new Tupperware container at Walmart. Then I hit the road in search of this cache. The site is well worth the effort. I have lived in Walla Walla for over three years and this was my first trip out to the Fort. It didn't take long to find the cache. I replaced the container and transfered all the contents except for the bubbles and the lollipop. The bubbles were empty and I suspect they had leaked (possible source of moisture in container.) The lollipop, well you can imagine. Things are a bit damp. I might return with a small bag of desicant to try to dry things out. Left two AA batteries and took nothing.''

4497_300.jpg

Big atta-boy to Rusty for starting a thread on the MiGO discussion forum that is helping to identify and rescue any abandoned caches in Michigan. He scoured hundreds of archived cache listings to sort out which ones may be out in the field as geo-trash.

Atta-boy to the S. Carolina cachers for their legendary cache out activity that has inspired others to strive for more than just litter cleanup.

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

Saving geocaches - one golf ball at a time.

Flat_MiGeo_A88.gif