PIRATES ARE GONE

quote:
Originally posted by Team AshandEs:

Pirates are so last week. It's all about approvers now.

Arrrrrgh! But if ye be labelin' yer forum posts as a moderator-free zone, Cap'n Keystone will leave ye be, and slash another scurvy post with me dagger!

|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|x*x-x|

Keystone Approver, Geocaching.com Admin

"Eschewing Entropy and Ensuring Enthalpy in the Groundspeak Forums"

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

quote:
Originally posted by Team AshandEs:

Pirates are so last week. It's all about approvers now...

Man that just hit me as funny. So true, but so funny. Who can even come close to predicting next week.

You need to get the official Geocaching.com Forums Calendar from the Groundspeak Shop. It tells us which dead horse to beat in any given week. It makes life a hell of a lot easier icon_wink.gif

What is caches precious?

quote:
Originally posted by Keystone Approver:

Arrrrrgh! But if ye be labelin' yer forum posts as a moderator-free zone, Cap'n Keystone will leave ye be, and slash another scurvy post with me dagger!

Is that what rjferret needed to do with the "Approvers and moderators ignore these forums" thread which was closed but had no final post explaining what random infraction caused its closure? Whoever closed that thread want to finally pipe up and let us know what we did wrong, since the conversation was civil?

--

http://healinghearts.freeservers.com/pandee.html

I found a cache this week, or should I say remains of a cache. It was a jar with pennies in it from the 60's. Very good hiding spot that I seriously doubt anyone would find by accident. the pennies where missing and the jar broken, but in its rightful place. Might I mention that the hiding spot was in a hallow tree branch almost 6 feet off the ground. What did the pirates do? I wasn't around then.

Understand what? My purpose? You know that. To find the Tower is my purpose. I'm sworn.

-Roland, The Gunslinger

quote:
Originally posted by Brian - Team A.I.:

I'm predicting pirate approvers.

Brian

Team A.I.

Just as long as they don't win Diablo's Hiking Staff for best approver, I'm OK with it icon_wink.gif

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. The rest go geocaching.

quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie Stalkers:

Understand what? My purpose? You know that. To find the Tower is my purpose. I'm sworn.

-Roland, The Gunslinger

Excellent series. New book next month. icon_smile.gif

Pan

Fact is that there is nothing out there you can't do,

Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you...

Floyd of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, from "Can You Picture That?"

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

In a recent e-mail with the owner of the pirate website, he told me that he closed it because he was receiving death threats from cachers.

Kind of sad when you think about it.

Clearly not the way to go about handling the situation, but I can't say that I'm sad to see it go by any stretch of the imagination.

Brian

Team A.I.

quote:
Originally posted by Haggaeus:

well at least Boston and vicinity should be safe, because the pirates "have never been to Boston in the Fall", right?

Czech caching in US.

Don't be dismayed by this infidel. It's November, we true believers are already anticipating those magic words, "Pitchers and catchers report....". icon_razz.gif