My wife says it's too cold to wear shorts while geocaching.

mckee

quote:
Originally posted by CWL:

quote:
Originally posted by seneca:

Riddle:

Q. How many animals can you get into one pair of pantyhose?

Uhh... Forgive me but, One beaver?!? LOL

Well I give you one point out of several. The answer is (drrrrrummmmm rrrollllll...)

A: Several. Ten little piggies, two calves, many hares, one a** and a beaver!

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me. geol4.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by CWL:

quote:

Riddle:

Q. How many animals can you get into one pair of pantyhose?

Uhh... Forgive me but, One beaver?!? LOL

Don't forget two calves and ten little piggies.

Caching without music is like swimming without water.

quote:

Well I give you one point out of several. The answer is (drrrrrummmmm rrrollllll...)

A: Several. Ten little piggies, two calves, many hares, one a** and a beaver!

You missed one in there, but I think it probably goes too far...

--------------------

Searching for the lost, Geocache.......

Back to the animal joke, this has NOTHING to do with anyone . but as for the number of animals, umm you Listed the piggies, the hares, the calves, the beaver, but forgot the Crabs. icon_biggrin.gif

Ok maybe that was a bit of a stretch. Nothing here just ignore mypost.

GeoCache Pickup Line: Hey I'm looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?

When I read the title of this thread, I gave a laugh thinking a classic thread had been dug up.

That's not the case... but as long as I'm here, I figured I'd show you newbies one of the best threads I've ever read:

The Wife

Jamie

{edit} I sure wish the old forums were still online so we could read the entire thread, and not the truncated version. icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

When I read the title of this thread, I gave a laugh thinking a classic thread had been dug up.

That's not the case... but as long as I'm here, I figured I'd show you newbies one of the best threads I've ever read:

http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=9346059341&r=9346059341

Jamie

{edit} I sure wish the old forums were still online so we could read the entire thread, and not the truncated version. icon_frown.gif

We don't have a dress code, fortunately. She learned a lesson about sandals, but I won't labor it.

Now she's complaining that the body stocking is going to get runs in it. icon_rolleyes.gif She just opened an account a Victoria's Secret for some better caching duds.

--------------------

Searching for the lost, Geocache.......

My wife only likes going on the 'pretty caches'. But she really puts up with my obsession, so can't complain. When we first started geocachng she was very excited about it because it was finally a sport that didn't cost sooo much money. Example: Mountain Biking, can't just buy any bike. Gotta get the $1200 Kline. So when she thoght all we had to do was viait the dollar store every now and then she was thrilled. But NNNOOOO. Try explaining to you very frugal wife why there's a case of Swiss army knives, compass key chains, ammo boxes, assorted rings, another veriety of compass' & a lot of anchient greek coins on the front porch. 'It's ok, I only spent like $200. $300 at the most.' Yea and by the way, I'm giving it all away! So you get an idea of what she puts up with. But, I do manage to get a whole lotta caching in. Life is good. And my wife will continue to support my obsession, rolling her eye's all the way.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Because now I am Lost.

Perhaps I saw her - I was at a cache today ("Alviso Slow") and as I was coming down the trail I saw a woman approaching in her underwear. No lie. she saw me and ducked into the bushes. A moment later I saw her on a parallel trail in shorts and top. Not worth a picture though, sorry.