A Thank You Gift for All (long)

Geospotter--

Got my tattoos today too. Great idea and I tried one on my wife and got rid of the butterfly. icon_smile.gif .

This could sure open up possibilities for other ideas such as a Geocaching logo for local groups, customized ones for a cacher to leave when finding or placing a cache, etc.

Thanks for the idea and sharing.

Rich

Put one on my upper arm and convinced my teenage daughter I had the tatoo done today ... perm. that is. After she gagged and convn. herself that the old man had gone ultra geek ... I told her it was removeable ... she sighed relief and mumbled something about going to "need professional help when she gets older for all the scars ..." icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for allowing me another way to torture my 15 year old (going on 25) daughter!

348_2602.gif

Put one on my upper arm and convinced my teenage daughter I had the tatoo done today ... perm. that is. After she gagged and convn. herself that the old man had gone ultra geek ... I told her it was removeable ... she sighed relief and mumbled something about going to "need professional help when she gets older for all the scars ..." icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for allowing me another way to torture my 15 year old (going on 25) daughter!

348_2602.gif

Way cool!!!

Thanks Geospotter, recieved ours today, they look great. We're planning on wearing ours when we participate in "The Search" on May 4th. We'll probably post some photos after the event.

Thanks again,

Team Misguided.

==Not all who wander are lost, ..................but those who are lost generally wander