whats the number of finds that you have had in a month?

W8TVI

OK... I am a simi-competitive person. I bought my etrex and found my first cache on July 25th this year and I am up to 7 finds with one that I coundn't find. I am starting to feel the competition heat flowing through my blood as I see all the finds that some people have. I am not that bad until I see someone becoming a member last month with 20 or 30 finds and it is starting to kill me.

I don't know if it is just that some people have a greater concentration of cache's in their area or not. I have found all the one's closest to me and now will have to go an hour or so away.

It looks like I better start driving.

I am up to 16 caches and 13 benchmarks in my first 3 weeks here. Granted, initial enthusiasm counts for a bunch, plus as a newbie there are lots of caches close to me. In the future, it will take more travel to rack up the numbers. Plus, my vacation will end soon too and cut into my freetime!

Juanbob icon_rolleyes.gif

I am up to 16 caches and 13 benchmarks in my first 3 weeks here. Granted, initial enthusiasm counts for a bunch, plus as a newbie there are lots of caches close to me. In the future, it will take more travel to rack up the numbers. Plus, my vacation will end soon too and cut into my freetime!

Juanbob icon_rolleyes.gif