Stupidest GPS 315 question EVER.........

Guest White Rabbit

Guest White Rabbit

I just got my Magellan GPS 315 and I have a simple question. How/where the heck am I supposed to attached the wrist strap thing that came with it?? There's nothing to hook it on.

Guest cache_ninja

heh, i had the same question, i just threw it out!. i shouldve looked at pg 60. heh. but i also realized i probably wasnt gonna use it. i just guessed you made a loop on the battery hook etc or something. i dont have my manual anymore either..

[This message has been edited by cache_ninja (edited 31 July 2001).]

Guest White Rabbit

Yeah, I thought that the little battery clip wasn't a great place for it either. I figured if it's around your wrist and it twists or something, then after awhile it'll twist off the battery and leave the GPS to fall to the ground. I use the strap just to make sure I don't drop it, but I check the tightness of the battery screw all the time as well.

Guest bwware

I hate the fact that you cant put the GPS in the dashboard cradle without taking the wrist band off first! It just wont fit if you leave it on! So I end up taking it off, put it on the cradle and then forgetting to put it back on when I go out in the woods!

Ever Onward,

Bill

http://www.cincicachers.com

[This message has been edited by bwware (edited 07 August 2001).]

Guest brokenwing

I just leave mine off most of the time. On occasion, I'll attach a lanyard on that has a clip on it. Easy on / easy off. The provided lanyard ended up in the junk drawer.

brokenwing