If you had just bought Groundspeak...

I would add more premium features to the site, and really push the sale of subscriptions. I would change my sales pitch from “please support the site” to, “get real value for your buck”.

I would develop virtual caching and locationless caching as separate games. I think that they both have excellent potential, and would flourish on their own.

I would experiment with allowing commercialized caches, sponsored by businesses. Finding them would not be added to your cache count, and instead the enticement for finders would be discounts, freebies, etc. These would be listed separately, and be carefully handled in a way that would not interfere with regular geocaching.

I would collect together an album of all of Jomarac5's photographs posted to the site and license their use to the highest bidder. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

I'd instruct some fair and reasonable admins to start handing out warnings, and then suspensions, to those who go beyond the reasonable limits of disagreement.

And then you'd instruct them to get us to sit in the corner for 1 hour, right?

I'd take the visuals in another, starker direction so it looked less like Zelda or Mario Bros. and more like the blood and sweat game it is!

well, blood and sweat if you play it right...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Wearer of duplicative protective headgear.

quote:
Originally posted by RobertM:

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

I'd instruct some fair and reasonable admins to start handing out warnings, and then suspensions, to those who go beyond the reasonable limits of disagreement.

And then you'd instruct them to get us to sit in the corner for 1 hour, right?

Haa haa haa! That was funny RobertM!

"You are cleared for geocaching."