PDA downloads for Premium Users

Recently became a Premium User and received my first PDA download of cache sites in my area. Very nice! This service is well worth the subscription fee. Have Mobipocket and the listing on my PDA which I use either as a tool or as my GPSr.

Highly recommend this to anyone with a PDA.

By appointment to the Court of HRM Queen Mikki I.

quote:
Originally posted by VentureForth:

I would like it...but I can't get it on demand.

I won't know if I like it until I get my first installment on Friday or Saturday.

What time of the day you checkmark does it get emailed out?

I've been getting mine in the late evenings. Somewhere between 10:30 pm and 2:30 am CDT.

-E

--

N35°32.981 W98°34.631

quote:

I won't know if I like it until I get my first installment on Friday or Saturday.

---------------

I set mine to be emailed on Thursday, and I had it this morning around 8 am. Downloaded the new Mobipocket reader after finding that Isilo wouldn't read it. Reads nice in Mobipocket.

By appointment to the Court of HRM Queen Mikki I.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Go back, edit your query to request it for tomorrow and you'll know!

And then tell me why I got a blank easyGPS screen instead of a report icon_confused.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Go back, edit your query to request it for tomorrow and you'll know!

And then tell me why I got a blank easyGPS screen instead of a report icon_confused.gif

quote:
Originally posted by boblog3:

quote:
Originally posted by TresOkies:

I've been getting mine in the late evenings. Somewhere between 10:30 pm and 2:30 am CDT.

Thats not whut Ive herd! I herd tat you dont get it at all, not nevir. (ha - I am self-funy agan!)

boblog3

Go away kid or I'll have majicman sit on you.

-E

--

N35°32.981 W98°34.631

quote:
Originally posted by TresOkies:

boblog3 - Go away kid or I'll have majicman sit on you.

Am I am just the "mountain of a man" that can git that job dun!

For you Judeao-christians: AMEN!

For You Teneseeans: That mule can plow!

For you Arkansawyers: That dog can hunt!

For you CBers: That's a big ten-four, good buddy!

For you brevities: 'Nuff said!

--majicman

BigSig rules to live by:

1.) Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!

2.) There is NO... Rule #2.

3.) NEVER get "off-topic." These threads are ALL far too serious for that!

I just recently started using the PDA pages as well. It is truly a great feature, well worth the membership fee.

For me, the paper I save by not having to print out the cache page(s) will probably pay for the premium mebership fee. The warmy fuzzy feeling from saving a tree is another nice benefit. icon_smile.gif

Also, the fact that you can set it show only caches you haven't found is a big plus. In my opinion, a lot space is wasted on the search page of the website by displaying found caches on the same page as unfound ones. Once I find and log a cache, I rarely (if ever) go back to look at the cache page again. If I want to see a found page again I use the "watch this cache" feature.

I just recently started using the PDA pages as well. It is truly a great feature, well worth the membership fee.

For me, the paper I save by not having to print out the cache page(s) will probably pay for the premium mebership fee. The warmy fuzzy feeling from saving a tree is another nice benefit. icon_smile.gif

Also, the fact that you can set it show only caches you haven't found is a big plus. In my opinion, a lot space is wasted on the search page of the website by displaying found caches on the same page as unfound ones. Once I find and log a cache, I rarely (if ever) go back to look at the cache page again. If I want to see a found page again I use the "watch this cache" feature.