Multiple download of EasyGPS info

Guest The 19th

Guest The 19th

As I was updating my Easy GPS file by downloading one cache info at a time, I refreshed the page to find the "Download" feature listed right there, and for more than one at a time!

Many thanks Jeremy!!! icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

Lawrence Rillera

Elk Grove, CA

Guest bwware

MAN!! This rocks! I had stopped using that program due to it listing only one cache per page and I didnt wanna do thru the hassle of the download to GPS upload to EasyGPS thing. VERY great feature added!!! Was this the "code" you spoke of about a week and a half ago?

Ever Onward,

------------------

Bill Ware

The Cinci Cachers

http://www.thecincicachers.com

Guest jeremy

I'm responding slower to requests lately. This is a stopgap measure until I can have something better.

Not sure whether it was something I had mentioned earlier. I certainly have been planning on this. Sorry for the delay in doing at least "something"

Jeremy

Guest gnbrotz

I'm not noticing anything different. Can someone tell me what to look for or do for multiple point downloads?

------------------

Greg

N39°54.705'

W077°33.137'

Guest bridaw

quote:
Originally posted by F22loader:

When I download any of the EasyGPS info, single or mulitiple, I get an HTML file. Has anyone reported a problem using IE 5.5?

After you click the Icon on the web page, choose "open from location" instead of "save to file". If you have EasyGPS running, and you select the "open from location" or something like that.... vs. "save to file" then it should work. You will probably need to click "OK" a couple times and then it will toss the waypoint into Easy GPS. If you choose to save the file to disk... it will be an html file. I hope this helps you.

------------------

Brian & Terry

San Diego, CA