Thanks Jeremy

Just thought I would say thank to the group of people who maintain and run the GEOCACHING web site.

This sport has given me months of fun and adventure. I never though I would see the day that you could have a hobby that didn’t cost you an arm and leg. I hope that everyone will help support the web site by playing by the rules, remember be smart about the placement of a cache. We need to help keep this site going. There are not that many organization that I willing to support, but I believe that this one is great for everyone. So thanks to all you folks who are helping support and run the site!!!!!!

Jeremy you have done a great job, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Geocaching not just a hobby, but a way of life icon_wink.gif.

American Eagle and Lady Liberty icon_cool.gif

I've Lost My Marbles

Well thats a nice thankyou but I notice at the bottom you say you "lost your marbles" so it makes me wonder if you knew what you were doing at the time of typing your post.

Just kidding, I agree that everyone has done a great job with the site and sport/hobby and keep up the good work. Now lets get that map server up!

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Fully agree.

Well done all - a fantastic, ad-free, pop-up free site (which is so rare nowadays), and a great activity which you cater very well for.

My first year as a cacher is almost up, but I look forward to many more. Keep it coming, guys!

------

An it harm none, do what ye will

...well done!... you have an effective and great site.. (..and that doesn't happen by itself). You have, admittedly, a formidable task… ‘trying to please everyone’… (.. and we know how easy that is)… just don’t let the burden of admin duties keep you from getting out and away from the computer so YOU can enjoy a bit of personal relaxation.. (..whatever you choose that to be).

Keep up the good work… you have a great body of folks that support what your doing.

"Remember... nothing is completly worthless!!... it can always be used as a bad example"!

Ever since the old forums, it has been very refreshing from time to time to see a Thank you, Jeremy thread posted here. Sometimes, it stoops to blatant brown-nosing, or it's more heartfelt, like on Jeremy's birthday.

So, I am happy to add my "thank you" to the list. I would also like to add a special thank-you to the admins who approve our caches. Each of my caches has been approved on the same day I posted it. More importantly, the admins are a great resource for asking questions and sharing ideas. They are just rabid geocachers like the rest of us!

I do not agree with everything I see or read, either from TPTB or the Admins, but overall I love the sport and love the site. I enjoy debating the issues that arise, in an effort to improve the game. I can't wait to see the new version of the geocaching.com!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.

Right off the bat, I was impressed with the whole web site. I couldn't believe that it was so well organized and it could be used by anyone for free. Real "free", not today's internet "free", with pop ups, banners, cookies, blah, blah, blah (just look at "wheresgeorge", there isn't any room left on the screen for what I'm looking for, and I am convinced they are responsible for my latest onslaught of junk mail!)

I paid for an annual membership more to support the website, than for the benefits.

The WHOLE of the GeoCaching.com website is better run than that of Multi-million $ corporations who invest millions in just their websites! And, everyone that I have dealt with through GeoCaching.com or Groundspeak have been a veritable pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks, and happy caching!

"I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous!"

I do !!! everyone I have had a chance to talk to has been the best !!! and definately after I find my first cache... I will pay to be a charter member too ! there are far to few worthwhile things around these days... and this is definately one of them ! I love it !

Lisa ... Lysa ... whatever you want to call me =)

I agree with all of the sentiments posted above. This is the best truly free site I have encountered on the web. So glad I read that newspaper article referencing your site. Thank you to Jeremy and all the little elves .. er - helpers.. that keep this site up and running. Keep up the great work, but do remember to GET OUT AND ENJOY THE GAME yourselves as often as you can!

Catcher24

"You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time." Jim Bouton

You and your team provide a great service!! There will always be a complaint or two when so many people from so many backgrounds get together...but this site is great and it's a great country when people can complain once in awhile!! (not that we need to take advantage of that so often!!) Anyway....keep up the great work!!!

We're going on a treasure hunt...we're not quite sure just where...but with our trusty GPS, we'll find a cache stashed there!!

By Daughter Cheryl

I would like to thank them for a giving me a hobby I am finally passionate about. It's healthy, it's fun, it's educational in so many ways, and if I died now, I could die happy. icon_biggrin.gif Thanks to Jeremy and all the folks at Geocaching.com

Oh, and you think it doesn't cost an arm and a leg? let me list the things... New car, GPS, digital camera, bags and bags and bags of geocaching stash, craft supplies for hand made items, gear bag, nalgene water bottles, cache clothes, hiking boots......the list goes on. But it's money well spent. icon_smile.gif

Cache you later,

Planet

I feel much more like I do now than when I first got here.