New Patches :)

I got this hip bag I would like a patch for to cover over the promo. goodyear silkscreen.Love the bag hate the promo.I boubht a new hat I would like to see a patch on to.Thanks so much for your hard work on getting us cool stuff to spend our money on. icon_smile.gif

I would follow my GPS to the gates of Hell if it pointed that way.

I got this hip bag I would like a patch for to cover over the promo. goodyear silkscreen.Love the bag hate the promo.I boubht a new hat I would like to see a patch on to.Thanks so much for your hard work on getting us cool stuff to spend our money on. icon_smile.gif

I would follow my GPS to the gates of Hell if it pointed that way.

I plan on placing an order for some patches and other stuff as soon as the green hats are back in stock.

Is it late May yet? icon_wink.gif

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44

I plan on placing an order for some patches and other stuff as soon as the green hats are back in stock.

Is it late May yet? icon_wink.gif

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44

Patches! We don't need stinking patches.

Just kidding, I wounder if it goes against a Boy Scouts standards to put them on a uniform (I am assistant scout master).

Wyatt W.

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

Picked up a few patches and they are very well done. My only nit is that the dark brown square doesn't contrast enough with the black partial curve of the artwork. icon_wink.gif

Baseball cap is perfect.

The bucket hat could be bigger by another four inches in diamater to provide better rain and sun protection.

The keychain compass are good enough for what I paid for them. It points north, it has the logo, and it is a keychain. What more could I want for US$3 ?

The "Rite in the Rain" logbooks are the second best log book that I've seen for geocaching, and the best for weather resistance. Having tried to write an entry during a northeaster sleet storm, I can really appreaciate this book.

I already slapped the window decal on the back window of my truck. icon_cool.gif Its the perfect size to be seen and not block the rear view. All the remaining air bubbles blead out after 20 minutes in the sun. Another nit, while rubbing out the air bubbles near the Groundspeak logo, the ink smeared a bit onto the clear section. icon_eek.gif

Groundspeak is selling some premium gear at great prices. icon_biggrin.gif

Picked up a few patches and they are very well done. My only nit is that the dark brown square doesn't contrast enough with the black partial curve of the artwork. icon_wink.gif

Baseball cap is perfect.

The bucket hat could be bigger by another four inches in diamater to provide better rain and sun protection.

The keychain compass are good enough for what I paid for them. It points north, it has the logo, and it is a keychain. What more could I want for US$3 ?

The "Rite in the Rain" logbooks are the second best log book that I've seen for geocaching, and the best for weather resistance. Having tried to write an entry during a northeaster sleet storm, I can really appreaciate this book.

I already slapped the window decal on the back window of my truck. icon_cool.gif Its the perfect size to be seen and not block the rear view. All the remaining air bubbles blead out after 20 minutes in the sun. Another nit, while rubbing out the air bubbles near the Groundspeak logo, the ink smeared a bit onto the clear section. icon_eek.gif

Groundspeak is selling some premium gear at great prices. icon_biggrin.gif

Ordered one of the tan color hats a few weeks ago, and I noticed that the quality droped by quite a bit from the green one that I originally ordered about nine months ago. Feels flimsy and poorly built. I think that you changed vendors and are now receiving an inferior product.

That said, the patches are very cool......