WINNERS OF AVATAR PAINTED ROCK

hikemeister

The first place in the avatar contest, with 7 votes, was....carleenp (of course!). The second and third place winners, both with 3 votes, were septic_tank and Snoogans. Congratulations. I will find some perfect rocks this weekend and start drawing / painting. Once they are done, I'll contact these winners by email to get details about how to deliver them. This was fun -- thanks to all who participated. I'm really looking forward to making these items.

Oh yes, I said there would be four (4), not three winners ! As it turns out, three persons were tied for fourth place, with 2 votes each (Team Radius, El Diablo, and Lone Duck).

This calls for a runoff vote. Please cast your vote sometime in the next 48 hrs for Team Radius, El Diablo, or Lone Duck. Just one vote per person please. The winner also will get an avatar rock, but as promised, it will become a travel bug and make its way to that winner by the geocaching mail route.

icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by hikemeister:

PS -- I guess the way this really goes is that septic_tank and Snoogans are tied for second, and we now are doing a runoff vote to find the third place winner (or is is still 4th)?

It would still be 4th...there is no 3rd place.

BTW...my vote goes for El Diablo

stunod_sig.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

Eamus Catuli AC145895

Again....I'm shamelessly voting for myself! I need to clean up the artwork, but I'm not too good with Photoshop. When I do, I'll be planting buttons in every cache I find! And probably be scattering some custom made log books--I've got some cool stuff on order to embellish them with!

People would think I was nuts if I told them I was getting excited about a rock!

Oh well....I am!

Michelle (and Garrett)

quote:
Originally posted by Divine:

If an overseas vote is eligible, I'll vote for El Diablo.

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

I'm from Chicago, so I get 2 votes. Snoogans can have my second vote (even though I got shafted on the private forum deal).

stunod_sig.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

Eamus Catuli AC145895

quote:
Originally posted by Divine:

If an overseas vote is eligible, I'll vote for El Diablo.

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

Hehehe, there were so many directions to go with this one, I just couldn't decide, so what the heck, I'll just say your vote should be just as welcome as anyone else's.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Afghanistan was a battle. Iraq was a battle. The war goes on."

quote:
Originally posted by sept1c_tank:

Esta por _El Diablo._ Y gracias a todos por recognition. icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.indianageocaching.com

===============_"If it feels good...do it"_================

**_(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")_**

For those scratching their heads...roughly translated...This be for The Devil. Thanks for the recognition.

El Diablo

p.s all the edits are from too many beers

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

http://www.geo-hikingstick.com

The 4th place winner, with 78% of the total votes that were cast is ---- El Diablo !

CONGRATULATIONS.

PS -- I think I'll just mail this directly. The travel bug concept might work, but recently, I have experienced several lost bugs and many cases of persons not logging their travel bug finds. No sense taking a chance with this item.

quote:
Originally posted by hikemeister:

The 4th place winner, with 78% of the total votes that were cast is ---- El Diablo !

CONGRATULATIONS.

PS -- I think I'll just mail this directly. The travel bug concept might work, but recently, I have experienced several lost bugs and many cases of persons not logging their travel bug finds. No sense taking a chance with this item.

Thanks for the votes everyone. icon_biggrin.gif Also thanks to hikemeister for doing it. icon_smile.gif

I think sending it by the way as a Travel Bug is cool. I'm willing to risk losing it if you are. I would love to track its progress to me.

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

http://www.geo-hikingstick.com