Fantasy Football for GEOCACHERS ONLY

HackAttack

Well, I'm going to try this one more time. We missed the last one by one team. However since I received numerous emails from cachers still wanting to do it, here you go.

I have set up another Fantasy Football league for geocachers only. It's just for fun, and a good way to learn. Here is the link and the password:

http://meeting.fantasy.nfl.com/mp/s?l=195556&sl=0

You'll be taken to a page with information about Fantasy Football. You can sign up and join the league from that page.

NOTE: Once you get to the Join League Page, you will be asked to enter a password. The password for this league is:

jirish

Please remember to set your rankings before Saturday morning. Then set your lineup before the first games Sunday.

The cost is FREE, and I will give the winner of the league an unregistered TB, and probably some other geocaching items.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. And try to use your geocaching name if available.

micky4.gif

====================================

"Boredom is the state of one's mind"

I signed up for the other (public) league (HackAttack beat me in the first game), but if you need someone to make the required number of teams, let me know (so I can get revenge).

Way back in the days when the grass was still green

and the pond was still wet

and the clouds were still clean,

and the song of the Swomee-Swans rang out in space...

one morning, I came to this glorious place.

All are welcome. The ones that signed up for the other one, plus anyone else. You don't have to be a big football fan to play. You just have to know the difference between Jerry Rice and John Elway.

Come one, Come All. Show that Geocaching Unity...

micky4.gif

"Boredom is the state of one's mind"