Nice hats!

Guest tnunnery

Guest tnunnery

My official Geocaching hats arrived yesterday. They look great! I am very impressed with everything about them. Good job Jeremy.

Still looking forward to the keychain compases as well as the secret item!

Guest jeremy

The compass keychains are now on the site. I should be getting the "secret item" shortly but still need to do a lot of coding for it. I'll probably lock myself in a room and work on it over the weekend.

Jeremy

Guest unome

Hey, my hat arrived yesterday, too. hmmm ... Hey, I'm from SC. This is weird. LOL Oh yeah, GREAT hat ! I wonder if my wife would mind if I got a tattoo of that logo ... hmmm.

Guest geckoguy

I just recieved my shirt and hat yesterday. Both are of a very nice quality. Thanks for making sure you got the best. Also, the prices are great...I'm used to seeing promotional items that cost MORE than run-of-the-mill items, but these are less. What is this "secret item" you speak of? I guess you're not going to tell me...maybe a hint? Maybe in an email?

Thanks,

geckoguy

Guest jeremy

Green is sold out. I'll probably get more in 3 weeks. I didn't have enough cash to make a huge run of hats, but was able to finagle a larger run this time.

The stone hats in two tone colors are now out of stock at the manufacturer (though we do have a few left in stock here), so we'll be getting stone sandwich hats - same color on the outside but not two-tone. We're also getting a stone bucket cap.

Sorry, can't talk about the secret item yet icon_smile.gif

Jeremy

Guest jeremy

Green is sold out. I'll probably get more in 3 weeks. I didn't have enough cash to make a huge run of hats, but was able to finagle a larger run this time.

The stone hats in two tone colors are now out of stock at the manufacturer (though we do have a few left in stock here), so we'll be getting stone sandwich hats - same color on the outside but not two-tone. We're also getting a stone bucket cap.

Sorry, can't talk about the secret item yet icon_smile.gif

Jeremy

Guest faithwalker

Great Hats, came yesterday. I guess that because the original stone hats are not available any more they are now a collectors item. Cool, who's my first bidder... LOL. ...Faithwalker...

Guest Anton

Okay, now I've got the GC t-shirt and the stone, 2-color hat. All dressed up and no where to go...at least, where my wife will agree to be seen with me. Phooey.

Now we need colorful, enameled pins to go on the hats! Think about designing the pins with a theme, or in a numbered series, like by the year: 2001, 2002, etc.

We also need hooded, zippered, sweatshirts, and water-resistant, nylon windbreakers!

Finally, sometime before November, we need watch caps. Please, don't use wool. Some of us can't wear wool next to skin, like me.

Anton, 11H/16F

Guest The Bees
Originally posted by Anton:

Now we need colorful, enameled pins to go on the hats! Think about designing the pins with a theme, or in a numbered series, like by the year: 2001, 2002, etc.

Hey Anton,

Hmmm, funny you should say that... I'm the one doing the pins (by a 'cacher, for a 'cacher!). Master is complete and I'm waiting for the mold to be made. I am shooting for the first batch to be ready in 3-4 weeks, hehe!

Pins will be pewter and *probably* enameled. I'm still iffy on that. They are 1" x 1 1/2". They will be sold via the Sunrise Identity site. No price determination yet icon_smile.gif

Will keep you all posted.

Later

Mike B

The Bees

PS 11H huh? I was 11B (A Co, 5/187 INF "Rakkasans", 101st Airborne (AASLT))

Guest The Bees
Originally posted by Anton:

Hey Anton,

Hmmm, funny you should say that... I'm the one doing the pins (by a 'cacher, for a 'cacher!). Master is complete and I'm waiting for the mold to be made. I am shooting for the first batch to be ready in 3-4 weeks, hehe!

Pins will be pewter and *probably* enameled. I'm still iffy on that. They are 1" x 1 1/2". They will be sold via the Sunrise Identity site. No price determination yet icon_smile.gif

Will keep you all posted.

Later

Mike B

The Bees

PS 11H huh? I was 11B (A Co, 5/187 INF "Rakkasans", 101st Airborne (AASLT))

Guest PneumaticDeath

I got my hat a while ago. It arrived amazingly quickly, only 3 days after I ordered. It's of excelent quality, and ai think quite stylish. I've worn it on 4 cache hunts already.

Thanks for doing such a good job with this Jeremy.

-- Mitch

Guest MR7011

I have to add my two thumbs up on the Geocaching items. I received my hat and t-shirt today. Both look and fit great. They are almost too nice to take to the fields. Most of the time, I "bring" some of the park home with me. I'm sure some of my caching friends will add orders after seeing how nice the items are in person. Thanks. Mark

Guest tslack2000

pproval of Geocaching items on this thread! Let me add my approval by saying, "Nice Hats, T-shirt and compass!" They arrived today and I put them on and immediately went out in search of a couple of caches...in style! Thanks!

Guest tecmage

We got our hats yesterday and put them to good use today. I was a little worried because the hats were going fast, and we each wanted stone and green, but the green were sold out. Definitely worth the price!!!

Richard and Tracy