Where Did The Moderators Go??

It does appear they need a couple of extra moderators. I've never seen it take this long. I mean if they haven't been approved for the past 17-18 hours then it is likely that they aren't going to get approved this weekend.

Too bad, it's always fun to check out the new caches in the morning. I'm sure many are going to get passed by today.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

there was a thread about this topic already today..

the Geocaching website say that it will be aproved between 24 and 48 hours.. so maybe we could just wait for the 48 hours to pass by and then start making threads like this icon_smile.gif

Just a thought fellow cachers

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

there was a thread about this topic already today..

the Geocaching website say that it will be aproved between 24 and 48 hours.. so maybe we could just wait for the 48 hours to pass by and then start making threads like this icon_smile.gif

Just a thought fellow cachers

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

quote:
Originally posted by Lazyboy & Mitey Mite:

Usually things are approved fairly fast around here but I've had a cache awaiting approval for about 15 hours now. Everyone take a break all at once??

You call that a rant???? Sheesh I was hopin' fer somtin' more than that.

icon_wink.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

quote:
Originally posted by Lazyboy & Mitey Mite:

Usually things are approved fairly fast around here but I've had a cache awaiting approval for about 15 hours now. Everyone take a break all at once??

You call that a rant???? Sheesh I was hopin' fer somtin' more than that.

icon_wink.gif

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

Gosh guys give em a break they need some time to find some caches too. I thought I was a serious cacher! Trust me I watch geocaching.com very closely myself, but if there's nothing new to go for just go ahead and do the one you've been wanted to do for a while and get it out of the way.

Team SuperGenius

Pepper

Horizontals where it's at!

Well it appears to me they do need a little extra help. Hopefully they will accept it. It's been 28+ hours already. Don't get me wrong, I think geocaching.com is the best site going.

I didn't see the thread about 24-48 hours. Is that going to be happening this way all the time? If I had read that then I would have put up my caches a little sooner. I know some people want them up for the weekends. Always fun to start a weekend out with a new cache or two to find.

Oh and about them taking longer to go over the caches before approving them. That certainly isn't the case. There hasn't been a new cache approved anywhere for at least the 28+ hours I know about. Just check the main page. You'll see the same "new" caches sitting there as yesterday. Again not a big thing. Just hope it gets worked out.

Dang.......They could be hung-over (Not that I'd know ANYTHING about that kind of stuff)......lol But hmmmmmmmm, ya the new cache listings seem to be stuck....(not whining here......just observing patiently.....hehehe)

Cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif (burp)

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

Dang.......They could be hung-over (Not that I'd know ANYTHING about that kind of stuff)......lol But hmmmmmmmm, ya the new cache listings seem to be stuck....(not whining here......just observing patiently.....hehehe)

Cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif (burp)

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

And they are approving up a storm. Did I say thank you? Well if not.... thank you mod for staying up late and clearing up the caches awaiting approval.

I was a moderator on a specialized website that had to approve every single message posted. It wasn't an easy job and it took up to a couple of hours of day of my time. I know it isn't easy and it's seldom appreciated.

Now I'll set the alarm clock early and see if there are any I can grab in the morning, before the mother in law wakes up with some needs.