Anybody have any wierd/funny/intresting/unusual cache hunt photos?

MTBguy

If so, post 'em here, lets see them! icon_cool.gif Here is one to start:

420115_300.jpg

This wagon has been modified so that you can sit above the engine thats installed, and steer with your feet and the handle. Looks like fun! I saw it while hunting a cache recently.

The Mountain Bike Guy.

17228_200.jpg

Long Live Long Rides!

I came across this wishy-washy No Trespassing sign on a maintenance visit to one of my caches.

It says NO TRESPASSING FROM 10 PM TO 5 AM. I guess trespassing is okay at all other times…

176582_300.JPG

Can I get a ruling on trespassing on bank holidays please?

--- yrium ---

I was hiding a cache just today that JHWF4 will undoubtedly find first, and on the way home I saw a father and son driving down the road on a motorized picnic table. Honestly!! It was in the town of Clear Lake Minnesota, home of many motorized pieces of furniture icon_wink.gif. I couldn't get to the camera in time, the dang thing moved pretty fast. icon_biggrin.gif

boo2.jpg

Ahhhh......the moist nose of a German Wirehaired Pointer!

quote:
Originally posted by Irvingdog:

I saw a father and son driving down the road on a motorized picnic table. Honestly!! [...] I couldn't get to the camera in time, the dang thing moved pretty fast.

I've long claimed to be as slow as molasses...but this is the first time I've heard anyone admit to being slower than a picnic table! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg