Are YOU famous?

My twin nephews are in "The Brady Bunch Movie", and my brother was in an elevator scene with Heather Locklear. He flubbed his lines when she walked in so they cut the scene.

As for me- I stay in the shadows. I don't want fame, only fortune!

Maps?!? We don't need no stinking maps! We got coordinates!

Back in my firefighter days...I was involved in a rescue that made the national TV and newspapers....and of course we were quite famous in the local area that it took place in for quite some time. It was nice to be part of saving so many lives at such a horrific event...but that was long ago and far away....

If God is your co-pilot, it's time to change seats!!!

My claim to fame is my strange web site. I have been written about in the LA Times, NY Times, Locker Gnome Magazine, and most recently (Dec. 16, 2002) edition of the LA Times Magazine.

We have 3 web cameras in our business, and people somehow think that is good entertainment.

--------------------------------------------------

If you're ever stuck in some thick undergrowth, in your underwear, don't stop and think of what other words have "under"; in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness.

Not me personally, but I used to work with someone when I was with Department of Fisheries back in '93. He was a technician like the rest of us, but had once made big bucks as a hollywood cameraman! He filmed Hot Dog...you know the skiing movie with that babe Shannon Tweed and other actors.

He told stories of playing poker with James Garner and William Devane.

He liked Heather Thomas better than Heather Locklear...Ms. Locklear was sort of cold and not as friendly. Same goes for Morgan Fairchild. On the other hand, he loved Bette Midler. He said anyone could go to her and talk...real friendly.

He got out of the business because he got tired of the travel and wanted to be close to the family. He's also a champion Walleye fisherman...Pro level and excellent duck/geese hunter.

Yeah,I AM famous in the genealogy world.....

Ourside of that? No, but I actually have had people ask fo my autograph, there was this highway patrolman....

AND my wife is in "Teen Wolf Too"

~~~~~~~~~

Jeff Scism

~~~~~~~~~

geocan.jpg

[This message was edited by Flockmaster on June 22, 2003 at 10:48 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Vacman:

My claim to fame is my strange web site. I have been written about in the LA Times, NY Times, Locker Gnome Magazine, and most recently (Dec. 16, 2002) edition of the LA Times Magazine.

Me too. I have been named and written about in the LATimes ( A full page on Sunday) LaTimes magazine, the NY Times, Time, Wall Street Journal, British Airway magazine, Canadian Broadcasting System, Cigar Afficianado, Family Heritage, ABC Evening News, Ms-nbc, TV.Com did a show with us at Alcatraz, and have been interviewed on Radio, TV, and have been paid to speak at conventions. It all started with a interview for Associated Press...

People do recognize my name

~~~~~~~~~

Jeff Scism

~~~~~~~~~

wsjournal.jpg

abc.jpg

watchdog.jpg

highlife.jpg

time.jpg

tv-com.jpg

msnbc.jpg

latimes.jpg