Here we go again... CachePark!

Dru Morgan

This is me.dru_sp.gif

Who are you?

OK, to see the whole family, click here. There you will also find a link to 'images' which will give those who need some help a little lesson in editing images with irfanview.

stealyourcache.gif Half my life is spent explaining to Christians why I am a deadhead. The other half is spent explaining to deadheads why I am a Christian. -Dru Morgan

[This message was edited by Dru Morgan on November 01, 2002 at 09:41 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

I don't get this thread.

_"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs, but by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" -Max Beerbohm_

Go to Dru Morgan's post and click on the word "who" in who are you? Then build yourself on the site, and if you can save it to here you're doing better than I am.

Is Snat past tense?

Cache you later,

Planet

I feel much more like I do now than when I first got here.

I did one, but every time I hit the Print Scrn key to copy it to the clipboard, the debugger on my other computer pops up and says

quote:
You are seeing this message because you pressed the SysRq/PrintScreen key on your test machine's keyboard.  THIS IS NOT A BUG OR A SYSTEM CRASHIf you did not intend to break into the debugger, press the "g" key, then press the "Enter" key now.  This message might immediately reappear.  If it does, press "g" and "Enter" again.

The scary thing about this message is that the only people who'd have a kernel debugger running - driver developers - should be intelligent enough to figure that out for themselves, yet Microsoft obviously felt it important to have that message displayed.

sps.gif

[This message was edited by Warm Fuzzies - Fuzzy on November 01, 2002 at 08:01 AM.]