"NEW" Caches Found State Map

pamap

I have also wondered when the New Caches Found State Map will be available. I understand that there is a lot of work and maintenance to run a site of this complexity. With limited funds; it can be almost impossible to satisfy everyone’s whims. If this has already been discussed on previous threads, I apologize – didn’t find it. I offer this suggestion for others(Chartered & Non-Chartered) to comment on:

I have been a paying chartered member for one year and have no complaints. My recommendation to help situations like this is to make services like the Caches Found Map available to Chartered members ONLY. Its not like this feature is a NECESSITY to keep track of your caches found, it’s just a VERY NICE graphic depiction that is a luxury. If others want this luxury item, let them join and help pay for it and if they don’t, fine we keep the numbers down and the former map would have been sufficient.

An AFTERTHOUGHT: I’m assuming that the Caches Found Map was available to all geocache members whether they paid or not. I don’t remember trying this feature before paying ??????

[This message was edited by PAMAP on March 07, 2003 at 11:22 AM.]

(If others want this luxury item, let them join and help pay for it and if they don’t, fine we keep the numbers down and the former map would have been sufficient.)

Very nice.

I've been trying to ask the same question.

So keep the numbers down.

I guess I don't need it.

Ok, it's been some time now, is anyone from admin looking at this question are is the subject hands off and don't say a thing about the map page.

Admin must to busy doing other things to even care about this small matter.

I won't ask again.

Thank you.

Ok, it's been some time now, is anyone from admin looking at this question are is the subject hands off and don't say a thing about the map page.

Admin must be to busy doing other things to even care about this small matter.

I won't ask again.

Thank you.