Shipping Charges on New Window Stickers

Guest mav

he stickers!

Still waiting on a shirt that would hide trail dust and blend in with the PB&J hugs I get! (tan, yellow, tan, gray, tan, dark green, tan, navy or royal blue and oh yah- tan!) Thanks for all your hard work- you have made a lot of great improvements in a short period of time! You are appreciated icon_smile.gif

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

[This message has been edited by mav (edited 15 August 2001).]

Okay Jeremy I see you are all over the forums today- I like the drive up caching one by mailing yourself a letter BTW. BUT I was still curious about this odd thing of 2 lightweight stickers costing more to ship than to buy?? Can this be rectified in any way?

THANKS!

Guest jeremy

It's a base service charge for fulfilling the order through the company I work for. I don't really have much control over that. Best thing to do is purchase whatever items you want altogether and save on shipping.

Jeremy

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

It's a base service charge for fulfilling the order through the company I work for. I don't really have much control over that. Best thing to do is purchase whatever items you want altogether and save on shipping.

Jeremy

Thanks for answering! I would order more...but out of hats, no colored tees or bucket hats- so I guess I will have to wait!

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

Guest jeremy

Yeah. Unfortunately there was a snafu in the ordering of blank hats, and they were just shipped out to the embroiderer on Tuesday. I expect to receive it sometime next week.

I'd wait and save on shipping.

Jeremy