OT: Drunk

umc

Yup, its off topic..... Drunk is the topic that I propose. Just got back from the Red Wings game against the Maple Leafs and well the Wings kicked some @$$. Great game.

Thank you.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

[This message was edited by umc on September 24, 2002 at 10:14 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

Mmm... Geocaching drunk. That'd raise the difficulty a bit.

Jamie

It could also bring new meaning to multicache. Have a beer at every leg. Now we're talking. icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

I believe you are referring to geodashing. You can find discussions of this sport in another thread. One might also consider geocaching naked. icon_wink.gif

But, Isn't this supposed to be a family RASH?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

Mmm... Geocaching drunk. That'd raise the difficulty a bit.

Jamie

It could also bring new meaning to multicache. Have a beer at every leg. Now we're talking. icon_biggrin.gif

I believe you are referring to geodashing. You can find discussions of this sport in another thread. One might also consider geocaching naked. icon_wink.gif

But, Isn't this supposed to be a family RASH?

I can see it now: After having a beer at each leg of a 26 part multi cache, Our intrepid explorer wakes naked, scratched from head to toe in thorns, chigger covered, and unusually sore in all the wrong places in a park normally reputed to be a meat market.

After saying to himself, "DUDE! Where is my CAR? a few dozen times, he is arrested for public lewdness. While being booked at the jail, he notices on the noonish news update that he was captured on amature video power hurling for distance from the top of Echo Canyon with impressive distance and volume at approximately 7pm the night before. At that point he still was in possesion of a 6 pack, jeans, and his GPS.

quote:

Huh???? icon_confused.gif

Your off topic thread has been steered into the on topic subject of drunk geocaching.

You do the math. I'm sure most everyone else here can get my point...

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

quote:

Huh???? icon_confused.gif

Your off topic thread has been steered into the on topic subject of drunk geocaching.

You do the math. I'm sure most everyone else here can get my point...

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

He he he, cache at a hockey rink. Well you know that the Red Wings are the Best team of all time and I don't need to be swayed too hard to go see them. Heh, cache at a hockey rink.

Seriously I'm not big into sports but when it comes to my Red Wing hockey I'm there.

And

Drunk forum posting is a bad thing and I have to say I learned my lesson. Wait a second..... no I haven't but hey its all in good fun.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:

He he he, cache at a hockey rink. Well you know that the Red Wings are the Best team of all time and I don't need to be swayed too hard to go see them. Heh, cache at a hockey rink.

Seriously I'm not big into sports but when it comes to my Red Wing hockey I'm there.

And

Drunk forum posting is a bad thing and I have to say I learned my lesson. Wait a second..... no I haven't but hey its all in good fun.

Red Wings Inhale Sharply

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

"Muga Muchu" (forget yourself, focus).

quote:

And

Red Wings Inhale Sharply

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

"Muga Muchu" (forget yourself, focus).

quote:
Well you know that the Red Wings are the Best team of all time

Uhhh...some Montreal fans (myself included) might just have to disagree with ya'! icon_wink.gif

Just curious though...do you remember if Belfour was in net for the Leafs? If so, then our mini-mites team would have beat 'em...

quote:
Red Wings Inhale Sharply

ROTFLMAO! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Geocaching by day...hockey at night!

Life is good icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

Uhhh...some Montreal fans (myself included) might just have to disagree with ya'! icon_wink.gif

Just curious though...do you remember if Belfour was in net for the Leafs? If so, then our mini-mites team would have beat 'em...

quote:
Red Wings Inhale Sharply

quote:

quote:
Red Wings Inhale Sharply

quote:
Originally posted by Walkin Stick:

Did you find the cache?

(ie... Just about the only way you'd get ME to a hockey match is if someone hid a cache at the rink!)

Support your local rescue team.... Get Lost!

Found the cache with no problem. Signed logbook, took a Miller Lite, Left an octopus.

icon_biggrin.gif

Always wear proper caching safety equipment!

60748_1200.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Walkin Stick:

Did you find the cache?

(ie... Just about the only way you'd get ME to a hockey match is if someone hid a cache at the rink!)

Support your local rescue team.... Get Lost!

Found the cache with no problem. Signed logbook, took a Miller Lite, Left an octopus.

icon_biggrin.gif

Always wear proper caching safety equipment!

60748_1200.jpg