Every cache here is a 5/5 today :-)

CCrew

Your snow arrived in northern NJ around 8 o'clock

last night and there is about a foot on the ground as of 6 am. We're expecting 2 feet by the time it's all over. My snowshoes are by the door and I'm just waiting for daylight.

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

We got hit with it too.Not just snow,but that nasty ice and sleet thats lays learking underneath.I would love to go Caching right now except there are back roads here in southern Ohio that if you get stuck in,you won't get out untill mid-august!!!Snow I can handle...Ice is different.Snowed in, in Cincinnati...Ohio that is.

and we have well over a foot of snow. They are calling it the "President's Day Storm" and it seems fitting since Washington DC got really hit with it. The guy on one of the radio stations is broadcasting by phone from home. icon_smile.gif such dedication. Our driveway has been kept cleared, the neighbor even came over to help and the plow truck driver was apologizing for plowing snow back in. He let us know that he'd be back in a couple of hours so we could clear it now. His plow wasn't big enough for the snow so he had to make several passes. This may just be a record snow they say.

Cache you later,

Planet

I feel much more like I do now than when I first got here.

I am a little west of DC and we got between 22-28 inches ( I measured 28 in my area ).

Our condo area has limited space for pilling snow, and the poor SOB's that never made it out to thier cars got burried. I filled our common area from my 2 parking spots. All told I think I spent about 6hrs shoveling, the fun part now is keeping some lazy bastard from stealing the spot I dug out icon_smile.gif

What fun

I love snow !!

-Robert