disregard

lostinjersey

Gwho,

I don't know who you think you are, but get out of my life.

I will regard any thread I want to. It is none of your business which threads I regard and which ones I disregard. The only reason you would tell me to disregard it, is to cover-up for your own insecurity.

Now, I know half of the geocachers out there will come in on your side. They will say; "It's for the good of all geocachers to disregard it" or "If we don't disregard it, who will?" or maybe even; "It's just one little thread, only one line, why can't we bend the rules a little?'.

Well I say; "POPPYCOCK!"

That's exactly how our freedoms are lost, one turned head, one deaf ear, one blind eye, and then all is lost.

So the rest of those spineless lackeys out there can disregard your thread if they want to, but for me its; "Give me regard or give me death!"

You can have my keyboard when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers!

quote:
Originally posted by Gwho:

I changed my mind about this thread halfway thru then hit post by mistake

I'm not sure what happened with us, but at this point, I can't ignore the feelings we had for each other. I did some things, you did some things, but I know you're you're crazy to ignore the feelings we had...

I'm going to miss you, and the times we had....

geosig.jpg

Contents Under Pressure...

Sadly, this has been done before. And in much more depth. It breaks my heart that well-meaning geocachers keep raising the same questions, causing others to waste inordinate amounts of time doing the research necessary to answer the question.

Please, people....for your own good and in consideration of fellow geocachers... run a friggin' search before you start a new thread.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos?

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

Sadly, this has been done http://opentopic.Groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=1640962783&m=7060969335 And in much more depth. It breaks my heart that well-meaning geocachers keep raising the same questions, causing others to waste inordinate

That was in the Northeast Forum though. It's still a first for the General Forum.

Now, what was it I was supposed to disregard again?

quote:
Originally posted by ACME geocachers:

I hit my head and got bit by a snake while being followed by the weird men doing unspeakable things in the bushes as I was trying to read this stupid thread.

I was curious whether you saw my ex-wife in those bushes. If not, send me the coordinates for those bushes, as I am sure she would want to visit there.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos?

quote:
Originally posted by web-ling:

Possibly after this reply, but not before.

Yes, please. enough!

quote:
Originally posted by ACME geocacher:

I hit my head and got bit by a snake while being followed by the weird men doing unspeakable things in the bushes as I was trying to read this stupid thread.

Thanks Geobuddy! icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Acceptable Risk:

I'm not sure what happened with us, but at this point, I can't ignore the feelings we had for each other. I did some things, you did some things, but I know you're you're crazy to ignore the feelings we had...

I'm going to miss you, and the times we had....

icon_mad.gif well if you can't recall, it might be your penchant for blabbing about our private moments in the forums!

quote:
Originally posted by Sluggo:

I don't know who you think you are, but get out of my life.

Fine, get out of thread!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

So what do we do now......make some new dadgum rules?

Well to be honest me & Mr Snazz have been discussing some concepts privately.... icon_razz.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Briant Snat:

Screw him!

Screw him. Not only am I going to read this thread, I'm posting to it!

Marc, you had to provoke him didn't you? icon_frown.gif

You all are directional challenged I see. What part of "don't post here" DIDN'T you understand??? Let this be the last post for gawd's sakes! icon_eek.gif

alt.gif

www.gpswnj.com

If I post to an ignored thread or a thread in the process of being ignored:

1) Does it rise to the top kinda like a "Bubble sort"?

2) Can I still claim it (in the database) as a post? (And increment my (Post to forums count by 1)

3) Should I request that Jeremy add an ignored post count to my profile for every thread that I don't post to?

I believe you are in violation of er, uh, some rule or another, or maybe just a recomendation, or advisory, or maybe it was just an opinion, if not just somebody complaining, whatever it was, I think we're supposed to be boycotting this thread, not asking pertinent questions. So as you can see, you're now in trouble, maybe. icon_biggrin.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

quote:
Originally posted by Delta-9:

I added an avatar and it isn't showing up. Does it take a little while for those changes to become active or have I screwed something up?

screwed up? why yes, YES YOU HAVE! You're not supposed to post here! Your avatar will never show up until you properly boycott this thread and stop making posts to it!

muhahahuhahaha!!!!1 icon_razz.gif

alt.gif

www.gpswnj.com

No matter how many times I try to diregard this thread it keeps coming back to the top of the heap and I have to disregard it again. I'm jumping on the boycott wagon.

And any, I mean ANY, avatar questions should be referred to the avatar thread. Get out of this thread with your avatar questions, go, scat, scram.

(or click on search at the top fo the page and type in Avatar)

Cache you later,

Planet

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, But Three Lefts Do.

Additional Hints (Decrypt) hjhajqhjhh ajhjk qvbab kaorguyrinvk qorgh qelghl n.? HHAHAAHAHHAHA qourqouy;owyrw qeruyghq ljh gsfd oyu fwq jglnv ljthreb fgreyt.bcbeg gtyyfdbbsbxbs nnbxbn xhnwiqk

LOLOLOL

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M

-------------------------

N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below,

and vice versa)

*****The other day I was playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.*****