HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

We rang in the new year by dashing out and finding a geocache at 12:27 a.m., Eastern Standard Time. See the log for Memorial Day Meandering. Hey, it's a virtual, but it was late and poor Little Leprechaun did not want to hunt for an ammo box in the woods.

According to the "Recently Logged Caches" page, we were the first to log a find in the U.S. for 2003! Hmmmm, perhaps this should have been posted in the "You know you're addicted to geocaching..." thread. icon_biggrin.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?

Hope the new year brings to everyone what they want....as for me, I am checking email and as the sun comes up, I will be heading out the door to do some caching, perfect to start the new year!!!

Darkmoon icon_biggrin.gif

No, I am not lost...I am where I am suppose to be...At least I think so?

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

According to the "Recently Logged Caches" page, we were the first to log a find in the U.S. for 2003! Hmmmm, perhaps this should have been posted in the "You know you're addicted to geocaching..." thread. icon_biggrin.gif

Right now, the last 40 logs of 2002 are still listed along with the initial 160 of 2003, and I don't see you listed. I suppose that's he penalty for not living in the PST zone.