Where do you eat when you go on caching trips?

After a day of caching, I like to stop by Taylor Brothers Hot Dog stand in Watsonville CA.....

Or if I can't wait, I just scrape some road kill off the grill of the truck.

Dale

mmmm..... Might make a good victual cache too!

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Diagonally Parked, In A Parallel Universe.

--------------------------------------------------------

I selected other because 'BAR' was not on the list. I like stopping for a bar burger and beer.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

I chose other, for several reasons. Basically it all depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll grab McD's to eat on the drive between caches. If there's a HOOTERS in the area, I'm likely to eat there. Other times I want a sit down meal somewhere like TGIFridays, Applebee's, ect. Then there are times I just grab something at the local convenience store when I'm gassing up the car....

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should happen to get back before I return, please ask me to wait.

I also selected "other" because, when caching alone, I never stop to eat until the entire day's geocaching is finished. There will be drinks in the car and maybe a light snack, but anything more than that slows me down.

With Little Leprechaun along, our preference is picnics (summer) and cheeseburgers (winter).

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?

Our outings are never very long but when we do manage to get out, we always manage to stop at a 7-11 type mini store and load up on cokes, grape drinks and a bunch of candy bars for quick energy later on the trip. If we get hungry enough to eat a meal my daughter will be tired and ready to head home anyway.

Shoebox.

That's an interesting thought - one I'm sure many folks have done, but one I never considered... checking out a restaurant from the restaurant waypoints. My luck, I'd choose one that costs too much money. I just helped a friend move, and he gave me a bread machine he didn't want anymore. I just got back from the store (had to buy yeast, flour eggs and butter) and I'm hoping that I can make some yummy bananna bread for us to take out on the weekends. (restaurants are a killer on the wallet)

hehehe.. With my luck making bread will end up costing more than a sit down meal at a nice restaurant by the time I get it dialed in! LOL icon_wink.gif

I'm sure a lot of folks have their POIs turned off, so we forget about that nice utility - thanks for the reminder!

If you hide it, they will come.

Grandmaster Cache

Tank at: FISH WHISPERER'S LAGOON