Geocache Warning?

We have a geocache hidden near a letterbox. Recently a female leterboxer (alone in the woods) spotted a naked man near the site. Needless to say she was frightened and reported the incident to the letterbox website. She was unharmed and he grabbed his pants and ran when she screamed for help. Should we alter our cache page to include a warning about the incident?

quote:
Originally posted by barry49:

We have a geocache hidden near a letterbox. Recently a female leterboxer (alone in the woods) spotted a naked man near the site. Needless to say she was frightened and reported the incident to the letterbox website. She was unharmed and he grabbed his pants and ran when she screamed for help. Should we alter our cache page to include a warning about the incident?

What's wrong with a naked man being alone in the woods? I'm sure he expected to be alone too. Why would you report this person?

george

Remember: Half the people you meet are below average.

quote:
Originally posted by barry49:

Can you get me the naked man's phone number?

(Was he wearing high heels??)

mmmmmmmmmm

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)

quote:
Originally posted by georgeandmary:

What's wrong with a naked man being alone in the woods? I'm sure he expected to be alone too. Why would you report this person?

george

Remember: Half the people you meet are below average.

Around here, he would be itching to get out of the woods or or running around like a man with his butt on fire(weeds). Nothin' in our woods but misquitoes, poison ivy, nettles, and a cache every one in a while.

Bear & Ting

I thought I was a little off, then I looked at my GPS and discovered I accurate to 12 ft.

Geocachers don't NEED to ask for directions!

Maybe he was just using Infosponge's advice on what to do if you're caught by someone while trying to find/hide a cache.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by infosponge:

I usually just take off all my clothes and run around in a circle. This distracts them from the cache and they usually run away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The way of the Wind is a strange, wild way."

I have spent a lot of time outdoors fishing, hunting, hiking. But it wasn't until I started geocaching that I started seeing nekkid folks out there. Twice now I have stumbled across people um, well, doing it while I was out caching. I am beginning to think that gps really stands for travgny crargengvba frafbe (encoded to protect the innocent).

quote:
Originally posted by tntyz:

I have spent a lot of time outdoors fishing, hunting, hiking. But it wasn't until I started geocaching that I started seeing nekkid folks out there. Twice now I have stumbled across people um, well, doing it while I was out caching. I am beginning to think that gps really stands for travgny crargengvba frafbe (encoded to protect the innocent).

HEY! I resemble these remarks!

I wish my GPS could track down geodraggers...

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)