How do I

Howie57

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

There should be an option to turn that off. I for one never asked for this or was given an option to vote on this. icon_mad.gif

Where were you when we all voted on it then?

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

There should be an option to turn that off. I for one never asked for this or was given an option to vote on this. icon_mad.gif

I think there should be a way to turn that off too. I HATE getting an e-mail to tell me that I sent an e-mail. WTF is with that?

tj.jpg

"Make it idiot proof, and someone will make a better idiot"

What, y'all's email clients don't do filtering? The subject lines are always predictable; just procmail them into oblivion if you have a problem with them. Some of us like having a record of what we've said to whom.

If the bandwidth is a problem, maybe you should say less. icon_smile.gif

warm.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Planet:

Hey, is someone holding a gun to your head making you read mail you know you were the author of? A simple wrist motion and click of the mouse and poof! it's gone.

Cache you later,

Planet

Dang planet, you're getting pretty lippy these days, is there anything you want to talk about sweetie?? Just let daddy know if there is. icon_razz.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....