GeoCaching.com 'Mystery Girl'

Cache Canucks

Two different people. The one on the main page is obviously older and the one wearing the lid is quite a bit younger.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Maybe I'm way off base, but I always thought that the girl in the bucket hat was Sam, Jeremy's wife. You can see a very small image of her in this photo from an old geocaching event held here in the Seattle area. She is the person in the background partially behind the man in the bucket hat holding the dalmatian. Here's a blowup of that portion of the photo:

Sam.jpg

The other woman is definitely not Sam.

icon_geocachingwa.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Moun10Bike:

...but I always thought that the girl in the bucket hat was Sam, Jeremy's wife. ...the person in the background partially behind the man in the bucket hat holding the dalmatian.

Wow.. now I want to change my vote. I voted that they are the same person.. but after seeing the "event" photo of Sam... I agree with MTB that the girl in the bucket looks to be her.. but the girl on the main page does not.

That's some sort of violation of the laws of mathematics, methinks.

A=B, B=C, but A does not equal C.

amie

quote:
Originally posted by Cache Canucks:

You've all seen her face many, many, _many_ times. Whether it's when you navigate your way to the online forums, or when you're browsing the GeoCaching.com store ...there's that same haunting smile with the bucket hat and shoulder length hair. Is it the same person?

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/57962_4600.jpg

Looks like his daughter to me. Very nice person.

rocker51

Is that all there is??

If I didn't know better, I'd say they are all Mitsuko. They can make some incredible disguises these days. It seems these other girls came to everyone's attention just as she dissapeared from sight. Coincedence? I think not.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now, when I am freezing my *** through a long winter?

I've warned you before, now I'll warn you again... NO MORE BLACK HELECOPTER JOKES!

If you don't stop it... You-know-who will come down there and do You-know-what!

The last time someone disobeyed, we made them watch all 20 hours of "Taken". (They were never the same, one of them even turned into a Mike Skinner fan).

I would really rather NOT believe!

quote:
Originally posted by LarsThorwald:

You guys are getting scary. How many of you see a black helicopter in any of the shots? icon_wink.gif

Now see you are just being silly. You can't see the black helicopters. The helicopters you see you don't have to worry about. When you don't see helicopters is when it is time to start worrying.