Now here is a poll...

quote:
Originally posted by jfitzpat:

Well, I thought about "Rabid Mesocricetus Auratus" or "Rabid Phodopus Sungoris Sungoris", but I thought that might be too much... icon_wink.gif

-jjf

Yeah ... probably right ... might be considered too elite in certain circles icon_biggrin.gif ... then you'd hear from the folks at S.I.S.T.E.R. (Society In Service To Elite Rodents) .... they'd be squirting ketcup on you and stuff like that ... icon_eek.gif

348_1002.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jfitzpat:

Well, I thought about "Rabid Mesocricetus Auratus" or "Rabid Phodopus Sungoris Sungoris", but I thought that might be too much... icon_wink.gif

-jjf

Yeah ... probably right ... might be considered too elite in certain circles icon_biggrin.gif ... then you'd hear from the folks at S.I.S.T.E.R. (Society In Service To Elite Rodents) .... they'd be squirting ketcup on you and stuff like that ... icon_eek.gif

348_1002.gif

The ironic thing is that I've been squirted not once, but twice! Once at a fashion show at the Hollywood Palace in Los Angeles (the furs were all synthetic), and once standing with some faculty and graduate students at UCLA.

The problem with seeing shades of gray is that you get bagged on by the black-and-white types at each extreme... icon_smile.gif

-jjf

The ironic thing is that I've been squirted not once, but twice! Once at a fashion show at the Hollywood Palace in Los Angeles (the furs were all synthetic), and once standing with some faculty and graduate students at UCLA.

The problem with seeing shades of gray is that you get bagged on by the black-and-white types at each extreme... icon_smile.gif

-jjf