MemphisMan to place second cache tomorrow?

MemphisMan

quote:
Originally posted by MemphisMan:

Be looking for Kitty Kache. And when you go take some bird seed for Kitty...hmmmm.

MemphisMan

Hmmmm... Sounds like MemphisMan has been using MemphisDude's power tools again. icon_razz.gif

- If the cat had kittens in the oven, we wouldn't call 'em biscuits. -

quote:
Originally posted by Norm DePlume:

Could you consider posting these (what should I call them, "cache ads"?) in the _South and Southeast_ forum, and perhaps save the rest of the world a little bandwidth?

Thanks a lot. icon_smile.gif

Not to be mean... but...

There are currently 49168 caches listed on geocaching.com , over 500 of which were added this weekend alone. Imagine how many topics we would have in this forum if everyone announced their new caches in the same fashion as you have for your 2 caches this past week.

This Isn't rocket science...

587_1100.jpg

500 this past weekend alone icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Whooly doot batman thats a lot.

I guess that means that I won't reach my goal of hitting all of the caches in the world by my one year anniversary. icon_frown.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

yea, 99.9% of the world could care less about a new cache in Memphis, TN, and the .1% that is interested will find out about it in the weekly cache notification email.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.