Mitsuko tribute

pater47

Hello all,

Mitsuko and Totno stay up all nite talking and discover we are just like each other. We both have same favorite movie which is "Groundhog Day". We have fallen in deep love and am plan to get married. We will not be geocache or post for some time as we are travel to Japan to meet her family. She is anxious for me to meet her twin sister (who is big race model.) I must defeat Mitsuko's father in battle to earn her hand in marriage (but I do not know Bushido?) We wish all thanks to all new geocache and e-mail friends. We will be back in here in some future, but I can not say as to when. We wanted to share our happiness to you all. We know we are in love when we both are singing our favorite song together and come to the lyrics, "Falling in love is such an easy thing to do..." and we gaze deeply into each other and know this must be the best thing to do.

We wish to have this as our wedding song, but here is our difficulty, we do not have all the words. As a farewell, we ask that someone post words to our favorite oldies song so that we can sing at our wedding. (Thanks to poster.)

Mitsuko writes to all that she has posted and e-mailed with:

?????????????

?????????????

(She is such a big fun, I love her!) Please all wish us fortune and good time. I hope her father is not Bushido Master!

Your friends in fun,

Mitsuko & Tonto (How you say: two of a kind!)

NJ_Tonto

(Yes, Kimosabe...)

Falling in Love is so easy to do,

When the person you love is actually you.

We're posting her pics, and there's plenty of these, Not easy to do, the dang site's in Japanese!!

quote:
Originally posted by NJ_Tonto:

Hello all,

Mitsuko and Totno stay up all nite talking and discover we are just like each other. We both have same favorite movie which is "Groundhog Day". We have fallen in deep love and am plan to get married. We will not be geocache or post for some time as we are travel to Japan to meet her family. She is anxious for me to meet her twin sister (who is big race model.) I must defeat Mitsuko's father in battle to earn her hand in marriage (but I do not know Bushido?) We wish all thanks to all new geocache and e-mail friends. We will be back in here in some future, but I can not say as to when. We wanted to share our happiness to you all. We know we are in love when we both are singing our favorite song together and come to the lyrics, "Falling in love is such an easy thing to do..." and we gaze deeply into each other and know this must be the best thing to do.

We wish to have this as our wedding song, but here is our difficulty, we do not have all the words. As a farewell, we ask that someone post words to our favorite oldies song so that we can sing at our wedding. (Thanks to poster.)

?????????????

?????????????

(She is such a big fun, I love her!) Please all wish us fortune and good time. I hope her father is not Bushido Master!

Your friends in fun,

NJ_Tonto

(Yes, Kimosabe...)

icon_razz.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gif

Ever notice everybody is willing to give THEIR 2 cents worth but only offer a penny for YOUR thoughts?

We're posting her pics, and there's plenty of these, Not easy to do, the dang site's in Japanese!!

quote:
Originally posted by NJ_Tonto:

Hello all,

?????????????

?????????????

Your friends in fun,

NJ_Tonto

(Yes, Kimosabe...)

icon_razz.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gif

Ever notice everybody is willing to give THEIR 2 cents worth but only offer a penny for YOUR thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by pater47:

No, I found those lyrics:

http://www.greggriffin.com/Editorials/PlayTheFool.htm

(Man, we HAVE been had!)

--majicman

================================================

EVERYBODY PLAYS THE FOOL

Ok, so your hearts broke.

You sit around moping,

crying, crying you say you’re even thinking about dying.

Well before you do anything rash, Dig this…

Everybody plays the fool sometime;

There’s no exception to the rule. Listen, baby,

it may be factual, may be cruel, I ain’t lying,

everybody plays the fool.

Falling in love is such an easy thing to do,

And there’s no guarantee that the one you love is gonna love you.

Oh lovin’ eyes they cannot see

a certain person could never be;

Love runs deeper than any ocean,

and clouds your mind with emotion.

Everybody plays the fool, sometime;

They use your heart like a tool. Listen baby,

they never tell you so in school

But everybody plays the fool.

And when the music starts to play,

and your ability to reason is swept away,

Oh, heaven on earth is all you see;

You’re out of touch with reality;

Love runs deeper than any ocean,

And clouds your mind with emotion.

--majicman

quote:
Originally posted by sbell111:

Don't you think that its bad form to post her pictures without her consent?

The pictures people are posting are already publicly available pictures of a famous person, so no, its not really bad form to post a picture of her here, no different then me posting a picture of say:

aa3.jpg

angelina jolie!

Illegitimus non carborundum!

quote:
Originally posted by magellan315:

Great the one night I couldn't make the chat and I have no idea what is going on. Where is this girls website??

Sshhh! It's a secret. If we tell, Mitsuko will become angered and throw more socks at us!

--majicman

Ok, I think we need to play this one out just a little longer to see how many more catch on. Without revealing the true indentity of Mitsuko (yet), yes, it has been proven beyond doubt that Mitsuko is indeed a sock-puppet. Here's how it happened: During the geochat last night, majicman mentioned a striking resemblance between Mitsuko and a pic he saw on a music site. I checked out the site, and immediately recognized a flaw in her front teeth (weird, huh, drop dead gorgeous, and I see an imperfection in her TEETH, for crying out loud) that was a Match between her and Mitsuko. I then did a painstaking lengthy search of Japanese websites (yes, in Japanese - it's real fun clicking on links when you can't read what they say) After hours of searching through her pics (yeah, I know, tough job but somebody had to do it), I found an Exact Match of the infamous lavender sweater pic). Of course, we still have one mystery to solve: WHODUNIT?!? From previous claims of spotting her, and the note in this thread, I think it's safe to say Mitsuko and NJ Tonto are one and the same. Now who is NJ Tonto? I see the following lead suspects:

1) NJ Tonto - maybe a troll having some fun with us.

2) Majicman - he's the one who first noticed a similarity, and the first to find the words to the song NJ Tonto requested.

3) pater47 - The one who found solid proof of her real identity. No, wait a minute - that's me. Never mind.

4) Jeremy Irish - Jeremy would have access to the IP addresses being used - he could tell where it was coming from. Plus, he used to be a Chinese linguist. Stands to reason if he knows Chinese, there's a chance he knows Japanese as well. Would make it a lot easier for him to grab the pics.

Any other suspects?

I have been privately accused of being Mitsuko. I find that interesting since I have been quite the opposite of active on these forums. Nevertheless, I read all about it in the chat last night and therefore I join in the fun.

Becky

PS I have a strong suspicion as to her identity, even though it isn't me. icon_biggrin.gif

I have been privately accused of being Mitsuko. I find that interesting since I have been quite the opposite of active on these forums. Nevertheless, I read all about it in the chat last night and therefore I join in the fun.

Becky

PS I have a strong suspicion as to her identity, even though it isn't me. icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by beckerbuns:

I have been privately accused of being Mitsuko.

Well, I have been pubicly (pun intended) accused of being Mitsuko...

Now, will all of those with Trolls and Sock Puppets... please stand up and identify yourselves so that we will have no further suspense!

...Just kidding, sit back down before someone rectomnizes you!!

--majicman

quote:
Originally posted by beckerbuns:

I have been privately accused of being Mitsuko.

Well, I have been pubicly (pun intended) accused of being Mitsuko...

Now, will all of those with Trolls and Sock Puppets... please stand up and identify yourselves so that we will have no further suspense!

...Just kidding, sit back down before someone rectomnizes you!!

--majicman

R we still talking about this poor woman?? icon_rolleyes.gif Last night was a blast, especially about the anal probbing lesbain alien thing. Geez... majicman... you sure a a hound dog!! LOL... You'll go out and smell anythng thats good for your nose. icon_eek.gif (Oh did i just say that!) HEEHEE... (hugggss 2 majicman) !!! ((((((hugs))))))!! icon_razz.gif

R we still talking about this poor woman?? icon_rolleyes.gif Last night was a blast, especially about the anal probbing lesbain alien thing. Geez... majicman... you sure a a hound dog!! LOL... You'll go out and smell anythng thats good for your nose. icon_eek.gif (Oh did i just say that!) HEEHEE... (hugggss 2 majicman) !!! ((((((hugs))))))!! icon_razz.gif

Can we please clean ourselves up in this public forum that kiddies have access to before Jeremy has to censor/close the thread. Think of how terribly offended poor little Mitsuko must be of some of our behavior!

Closing this thread. For people who are confused about this thread, Mitsuko is apparently a fictional player using a real person's photo gallery that can be found somewhere on the Internet.

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location