How many caching miles did you drive this weekend?

Ramness

I logged just over 200 miles this weekend on the cache mobile for 5 caches.

2 on Friday evening, 1 Saturday morning, 2 Sunday afternoon.

Oddly enough these caches were listed as being 7.1, 15.3, 15.8, 16.2, and 18.8 miles away. I probably could have gotten them all in one day for about 100 miles. Doh!

This Isn't rocket science...

587_1100.jpg

Just over 500 miles and ten caches found and one put out. I went to Lexington KY for the first meeting of the local geocachers in the area. I was a great get together at a real nice restaurant, and I had a blast meeting all the nice folks there………………..JOE

I hiked about 50 miles in the last 9 days. Did maintenance on the three active caches I own, did some trail patrol in the State Park I volunteer in, and located 5 benchmarks, verifying that two are really missing, and three others are along the US-Mexico border. Also archived two other caches. One was an event, the other was stolen. Maybe it should be another thread... how far did you hike this weekend.

Y-all have a great Monday...

Mike. Desert_Warrior (KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

We did over 400 miles and found 34 caches this weekend. We HAD to go to Spokane, WA to see Star Wars II at the IMAX there, so we made it a caching trip and had a blast.

We've put a lot of miles on our car since we started, plus a new transmission. And a new oil pan on the car we rented while the transmission was being replaced!

-Jennifer

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. (JM Barrie)

250? Drove approximately 90 miles to the first Lexington, KY get together, another 40-60 around the Lexington area, and took the long way home at around 120 miles. Had a great time caching and meeting everyone from that area. Also got to meet jogps while he was in town. This weekend was tooooooooooo coooooooooool icon_wink.gif

KYtrex

-----------------

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left

I didn't check the odometer before I started. But since the core of the trip was to go to Philly for a few days and there were a number of side-trips for the caches, I'd say I drove about 300 miles for 15 caches. (20 miles per cache)

Aside from those, there were 4 more caches but those were in the city so I didn't drive to them. Took a taxi. icon_smile.gif

Saturday we wound up in Galveston, which was the plan, after hitting nine caches in a planned route. Our starting point was New Caney, Texas and our ending point was the Candy Shop on the Strand in Galveston. Admittedly, this is a regular route of ours even when we are not caching...lol. Then supper at Joe's Crab Shack down by the docks while watching pelicans hunt for fish, and it was a great day. Sunday we didn't do squat.... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.