Is this sad??

It's normal. Who arranged the shelves? Not you I'll bet. No Siree. She did. Worse with all the like looking clutter it's like finding a needle painted hay colored in a hay stack.

You were doomed before you even started to look. And it's all your fault for being a guy.

Oh wait this is off topic...dadgum I must not of listned...why does that sound familiar?

quote:
Originally posted by Mudfrog:

Well shucks! I had mine out in the boat this past weekend and now i can't find it icon_frown.gif. If someone runs across a GPS76, please send it back to me,,,,,

I have that problem to ... the other day I looked all over the house for my car keys, finally my wife finds them in the refrigerator. Now where did I put that beer ...

paint everything in the storeroom camo and cover the shelves with rocks and bark.

===========================================================

"The time has come" the Walrus said "to speak of many things; of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and Kings".

Organization isn't everything. Once when I had some time on my hands, I decided to organize the pots, pans and miscl. odds and ends in the kitchen for the wife. The intent was to help, since she was always looking for things in the cabinets.........

Really bad choice even if the heart and the intention was pure. Ever since she has been threatening to organize my tools for me.

Repeat ORGANIZATION ISN"T EVERYTHING, it can be dangerous!