What is the Hardest Cache that you HAVE not found?

Let's see now ?? The hardest cache I haven't found yet. That would beeeee.. no wait maybe... OH wait I haven't spent that long on that one yet. Let me think now.... I'm not sure.

If I haven't found it yet how do I know haw hard it really is?? icon_biggrin.gif

I know what your asking I just couldn't resist.

We have a few caches that take a little work in our area but we haven't gotten to them just yet. But they don't sound like some of the ones I've heard about on the forums.

$1000 Bill

Got all to about the last 10ft of this 4/4.5. The park and correct trail are not really that hard to get to, but the cache has to be hidden in a crevice some place. And being I'm not a fairy, I figure I would end up falling off the rock wall. Which may or may not be a bad thing. If I lived a bit closer and could go check the water level I wounld care so much about falling into the water. But slipping off a ledge only to find out theres only 2feet of water before you hit rock, is NOT my idea of a fun caching adventure icon_frown.gif

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

The wife and I made a special trip to Hillsboro JUST for that cache. Other caches we found were an added bonus. That was one trip that was plauged with a lot of NO FINDS. We even had to have a little hint as to where the CC was located. I HAD WALKED RIGHT BY IT BY 15 FEET.

The puzzle was fun to do. The wife and I (er the wife) solved it in about a day in a half. I ahd started it and when I got her in the puzzle she could not stop. I still have the "PUZZLE PIECES" sitting on my window sill. Anyone want some pitures?icon_smile.gif

That was the hardest for puzzle caches, but for a physcle hke, KARENS KLAMATH CACHE. We (Geo-Gadgets Team) are still the only people to find it. Hunderds of feet drop in only 3/4 of a mile. What was funny though is that it took 2 hrs to get to it and only 1 to come back out. My nine year old had a nard time going to down hill it was so steep, well the hard way. icon_smile.gif

"My gps say's it RIGHT HERE".

http://www.w6hy.org

KF6VFH

TOYOTA To Often Yuppies Overprice This Auto

This one has quite a few people stumped. I have not attacked it in earnest yet, but conversations with others who have indicate that it's a worthy of the 5/5.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=29634

I got a laugh out of the first log posted the other day. 12 accounts watching it, but the assumption is no one is working on it. I guess someone had to break the ice and post a not found. To me this is the same as logging a not found on a tough mental challenge cache like Fractal's for example, since I couldn't figure it out when I first looked at it (can't wait to finish that one by the way and no I'm not logging is as a not found until I go look for it).

Something hidden. Go and find it. Go, and look behind the Ranges -- Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you . . . Go!

- Rudyard Kipling "The Explorer"