Patches

Yeah, when are the green hats going to be available??? I want to order a hat, a shirt or two, and a patch, plus some other things such as the compass keychains (for puts), but I'm waiting till everything is available, so I don't have to have multiple incidents of shipping costs tacked on.

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.

The Geocaching site to allow purchases keeps giving me some crud that my computer won't allow cookies and so won't let me buy the large numbers of patches I want.

Jeremy! I'm trying to spend money here!

Would you like fries with that?

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda, Jedi Master from Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

quote:
Originally posted by The GeoGadgets Team:

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda, Jedi Master from Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

And yet, when we finally get to see Yoda in action in "Clones," the scene is so over-the-top, the entire theater was laughing. Made some of the sillier "Spiderman" scenes look like high drama.

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

And yet, when we finally get to see Yoda in action in "Clones," the scene is so over-the-top, the entire theater was laughing. Made some of the sillier "Spiderman" scenes look like high drama.

The whole reason I changed my sig-line here was because we had just come back from seeing Episode II and I LOVED watching Yoda do the major-mack butt-kick on Dokuu. If I were only a few feet tall and a Master Jedi, I would hope I could propel myself higher and faster than the average "I-have-become-much-stronger" arrogant Darkside bonehead former Padiwan.

I'd heard that Yoda finally drops the cane and takes up his lightsaber. I too have seen the Spider-man movie and expect a few flaws from even the greatest CGI masters - it is a growing and changing field, sometimes so fast that it has to be hard to keep up - but I was truly dazzled and ENTERTAINED by Episode II, and Yoda's performance was icing on the cake for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Night Tracker:

Support PETA: Please Eat Tasty Animals

That is just TFF!

Back on topic, though: I STILL can't get the Groundspeak store to let me buy patches. Has anyone else done so with success? HELP! I want to buy at least twenty...

They will make great cache booty...

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

quote:
Originally posted by The GeoGadgets Team:

Back on topic, though: I STILL can't get the Groundspeak store to let me buy patches. Has anyone else done so with success? HELP! I want to buy at least twenty...

I just ordered 30 of them. Took my $95 without blinking an eye.

Thanks, Mike

It's Purple Martin Time in Tennessee