Pictures members use in forums

You would like a image under your name that is to the left here. Visit the main page, select Change your account information. A little half way down you will see Choose a photo/upload any images yet?. Once that is done, you can select your Avatar below that. That image will represent you on the forum boards. I hope this helps. Have a great rest of the day.

I must leave my pc right now...I have modified so much, I am afraid I will throw my %$$#%&(&^ computer right out the *^$*&(&^) window!!!!!!! It just won't work for me!

Thanks for the help anyways!

Candie

icon_frown.giffeet.gif

This is what I want! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My signature won't even show up!!!

I think there might be a review done by one of the admins before an image is approved. It took maybe six hours for my image to show up after I submitted and set it.

If there is an admin review, I applaud it, some people might think it amusing to put inappropriate images on. Gotta keep things clean icon_smile.gif

I just added my picture not too long ago. It took a day before the changes appeared on the forum. I think the bulletin board software caches your user info (including pic) and gets updated later. I bet you you'll see your pic in all your posts tomorrow.

Wow, I guess that proves that there is always one rotten nut in the bunch, eh?

How in the $%% does my signature make this forum dirty????

Dude, if you can't reply to the topic as the topic is asked or if you can't find it to be nice to someone you don't even know, then don't bother replying! Yes, you can throw around your two cents, but believe me, it's not worth a penny! Everyone who has responded to me has been very helpful; unlike you. Miserable person, I assume...

And if it annoys you, stay away from my posts; I'm not changing it for the likes of you.

Candie from

Upinyachit

icon_razz.gif

Our feet go where the caches are! feet.gif

To everyone who has really tried to help me...

Thank you.

It's amazing; everytime I try and get involved with this forum or try to meet fellow cachers, I get some jerk trying to "rain on my parade". Oh well.

I'll leave my settings as they are. icon_rolleyes.gif

Who needs a picture anyways.

Again,thank you for all of your efforts.

Candie

icon_smile.gif

Thank you very much for your extra help. There needs to be more helpful people like you in the world!

SBell-unfortunately, the picture was a gif and cannot be used as an avatar. I'm sorry! icon_frown.gif

Everyone else...is this better for you?

Candie from

Upinyachit

icon_biggrin.gif

I like the new feet. Honestly, I didn't care for them before because of the wasted space.

quote:
Originally posted by upinyachit:

Thank you very much for your extra help. There needs to be more helpful people like you in the world!

SBell-unfortunately, the picture was a gif and cannot be used as an avatar. I'm sorry! icon_frown.gif

Everyone else...is this better for you?

Candie from

Upinyachit

icon_biggrin.gif

Come on! Convert the image. You're killing me here.

Now this is weird. I saw the feet moving back and forth when i first scrolled down the page, scrolled farther down and saw about half of them at a stand still, then when i scrolled back up, the moving feet were gone...

As far as annoying goes, wouldnt have bothered me. Of course we all have our likes and dislikes. If it was inappropriate that would be something else all together, but those little feet kinda went along with one of the many aspects of our hobby. Ya cant please everybody!!!

frog_and_chicken.jpg

Ok, maybe someone can help me. How do you keep your signature from appearing under your post? I know you can declick the "show signature" square, but is there a way to keep it from coming up automatically? I keep forgetting to declick,,, BTW, there is nothing in my signature box on my member edit page.

frog_and_chicken.jpg

I'm just amazed when I see people who change their avatar every day or so. It took me a long time to come up with the duck over there and I can't think of anything else to put in it's place!

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44

Hi Candie, Pepper here it took me a while to figure it out also. I want to see your av pic. Also Candie don't let these men rain on your parade if you like the little walking feet go for it. It's all about you girl.

Pepper

woman proud of it.

Horizontals where it's at!

Had to step out for a bit, but wow, what conversations while I was out! I don't get into gender conversations here! That's a no win situation! LOL icon_cool.gif

Well, I tried one more time: I converted the picture to jpg (like wander said to do) doh! as jeli would put it! icon_razz.gif

Hopefully that was it, it's no biggy, just a pic. icon_rolleyes.gif

Mudfrog, the feet don't constantly move all the time, they stop after a while; which should please the members that find them annoying. icon_wink.gif

Bret, do an icon or image search on the net; you would be amazed at what you find, right guys?

Pepper, thank you for the mighty fine "pep" pepper talk! LOL ( I just thought of that!) LOL Cool! icon_cool.gif

So are we ready??????

Let's see!

Is that avatar

gonna keep botherin' me!

Candie

Upinyachit

icon_smile.gif