GeoCache Pirate Arrested!

Mark 42

So...

What was the verdict?

:lol::huh:

Ha Ha Ha. ROTFLMAO.

I don't get it. :lol:

I'll explain it if you explain your avatar and title, mmmkay? ;)

Mr. Yuck was a 1970's character on stickers to put on the containers of common household poisons to warn children. He even had TV commercials. "Mr Yuck is Green, Mr Yuck is mean".

Bee Thousand was a 1994 album by the band Guided by Voices, which Amazon.com named the greatest Indie album of all time.

That's OK though, I really do get it. Nice bump. :)

So...

What was the verdict?

:lol::lol:

Ha Ha Ha. ROTFLMAO.

I don't get it. :P

I'll explain it if you explain your avatar and title, mmmkay? :)

Mr. Yuck was a 1970's character on stickers to put on the containers of common household poisons to warn children. He even had TV commercials. "Mr Yuck is Green, Mr Yuck is mean".

Bee Thousand was a 1994 album by the band Guided by Voices, which Amazon.com named the greatest Indie album of all time.

That's OK though, I really do get it. Nice bump. :)

Oh crackers, now I have to explain the bump. :)

I was first reading the "maggot arrested" thread, and then moved on to another thread in which people were whining about the RR 150' guideline. I remembered the guy which caused it by spray painting the tracks. I remembered that he was banned by the judge to place anymore caches, but noticed that he still did but posted different names in the cache title. I went to search for the thread under "arrested" and under the oldest page there was this thread which was oddly similar to the maggot thread. Since it was the first instance of maggot/pirate arrest I wanted to know the outcome. :)

I actually remember reading it 7 years ago. I have read about 80% of all the threads here, however I originally never posted because I hate to type, but love to read. It's rather difficult to train my last remaining brain cell to multitask and learn reading comprehension, but it still works! ;)

There were 43 views when I bumped it. Now there are nearly 500. I suppose there are plenty more evil lurker type people out there. :huh:

Edited by 4wheelin_fool