Showing caches by state regions?

Guest prospector

Guest prospector

Is there any one out there with any ideas on how to organize the caches by state regions to get a better idea where these caches are. I live in the Boise Idaho area and often travel. It would be nice to know what region these caches are located in, so if I am driving through the state I can tell which caches are in my vicinity, with out having to know zip codes.

maybe a state map with marks on where the caches are.

Guest peter

The maps look nice - congratulations.

It would also be nice to be able to get a quick printout of all the caches in a region along with the lat/long information. Could the coordinates be added to the list page? Of course one wouldn't get the description and any hints, but it would be handy to take along when traveling.

Guest prospector

Jeremy,

The maps look great, that is exactly what I have been looking for. I also agree with the last thread "It would also be nice to be able to get a quick printout of all the caches in a region along with the lat/long information."

Keep up the good work

Guest kbraband

In addition to the state maps, what would REALLY be nice (as long as this is a wish list) would be a way to select cache sites based on selectable criteria and then download them directly as waypoints so they can be uploaded into my GPS. Now THAT would be cool.

Guest Farqhuarson

heh, i was thinking about that. Mainly the search according to the difficulty/terrain settings. but i didnt want to bring it up while he was working on other stuff. didnt want to overload the poor guy icon_smile.gif.

Guest Farqhuarson

heh, i was thinking about that. Mainly the search according to the difficulty/terrain settings. but i didnt want to bring it up while he was working on other stuff. didnt want to overload the poor guy icon_smile.gif.