Not quite Geocaching in the news...

Guest JasonW

Guest ClayJar

So, did anyone e-mail him yet to tell him that he can do a follow-up notice about exactly what a GPS device is good for? (That being geocaching and confluence hunting, of course.) icon_smile.gif

Guest ClayJar

So, did anyone e-mail him yet to tell him that he can do a follow-up notice about exactly what a GPS device is good for? (That being geocaching and confluence hunting, of course.) icon_smile.gif

Guest Exocet

Actually, you can't email Dave Barry. You can, however, write him a nice letter explaining Geocaching (like I'm doing) and mail it to him at the following address:

Dave Barry

The Miami Herald

One Herald Plaza

Miami FL 33132

Guest tslack2000

I'm sure Dave Barry knows how cool GPS's are, although he may not know about Geocaching. He is in the business of making people laugh, afterall.

Guest ClayJar

And he's good at it, too. The real reason I installed Linux was so that I could read all the little, short Dave Barry clippings in /url/share/games/fortune/ icon_wink.gif

(The Steven Wright stuff is funny, too.)

Guest ClayJar

And he's good at it, too. The real reason I installed Linux was so that I could read all the little, short Dave Barry clippings in /url/share/games/fortune/ icon_wink.gif

(The Steven Wright stuff is funny, too.)

Guest IronHelix

quote:
My new computer has a truly fascinating feature: Whenever I try to turn it off, the following message, which I am not making up, appears on the screen:

``An exception 0E has occurred at 0028:F000F841 in VxD---. This was called from 0028:C001D324 in VxD NDIS(01) + 00005AA0. It may be possible to continue normally.''

Looks like the next gadget in the line is a copy of Win2000 (and possibly an entertaining way of destroying the WinME disk...)