Planet of the Apes

Guest echosgold

Guest echosgold

After all the marketing and build up, I was wondering how many of you actually went to see the movie. We saw it last night and would have to say we were impressed. They did a good job with this flick, lots of fun.

------------------

Echosgold

www.Outdoor-Dog.com -Gear for Active Dogs!

Guest jeremy

I thought it was hilarious, and an excellent homage to the old POTA series. The movie critics really need to reduce their MSG intake and watch the movie as it is - a fun little movie with excellent eye candy.

This doesn't give away the movie plot, but make sure to watch the first Planet of the Ape movie before watching this one. You'll appreciate Charlton Heston's cameo role in this movie more. Also the fact that he's the spokesman of the NRA ads to the irony.

Jeremy

Guest Captain Kidd

I would like to thank everybody involved in planting all the POTA caches. They have really done a lot for this great hobby.My two sisters came to the Detroit area to visit me and I took them on two hunts and also took them to see the movie .They both agreed it was a lot of fun and they also enjoyed the movie.I hope that they do plant a cache near here .After seeing the movie I would love to be able to have a prop to hang on my wall.