Im Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bearboy

Guest bearboy

No,Not really.Jealous ? Maybee.What my problem is that I have introduced geocaching to several people.These people have went behind my back and have been finding caches all over the globe.They all have more finds then I do.Hell they have been taking my dog and he has more finds then me.I guess my proteges are doing good and I should be happy right? NOT!!!!!I will pass them geeks up soon enough though.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest cleenjeep

rd to find cache? I found a way to make it really difficult. He he he. no more stolen caches of mine!! I placed a cache near ADA, I lost the coordinates due to a faulty data retrieval program. I didnt write them down. He he he.. see where I am headed? lol.. It is on an old ORV trail, on a side trail off to the right. The trail peters out, unless you have a jeep, or are walking. I jeeped it. It is on the ground, near a bunch of fallen trees.

There, by far, the hardest cache to find in Michigan, possibly anywhere. Ha ha ha ha.. I will get out there to find it one of these days.. Maybe if I look at a map, I can locate where I left it, or at least the road it was off of...

Michael

------------------

Webmaster and List Admin for Southern Michigan Rockcrawlers

Personal Site is Cleenjeep's Site

Guest rusty

quote:
Originally posted by cleenjeep:

You want a really hard to find cache? I found a way to make it really difficult. He he he. no more stolen caches of mine!! I placed a cache near ADA, I lost the coordinates due to a faulty data retrieval program. I didnt write them down. He he he.. see where I am headed? lol.. It is on an old ORV trail, on a side trail off to the right. The trail peters out, unless you have a jeep, or are walking. I jeeped it. It is on the ground, near a bunch of fallen trees.

There, by far, the hardest cache to find in Michigan, possibly anywhere. Ha ha ha ha.. I will get out there to find it one of these days.. Maybe if I look at a map, I can locate where I left it, or at least the road it was off of...

Michael

I live in Ada, right on M21. How about a few more hints? Do you remember what road it was off? N,S,E,W of town? Was it anywhere near the cache in the middle of that pond? Come on, post some more clues, don't leave us hanging.

Rusty...